(Topic ID: 27755)

Anyone MN have an X-files?

By Deadpool66

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Putting the feelers out see if someone has one they would part with.

#2 11 years ago

I just picked one up in Iowa 2 weekends ago. Great bang for your buck machine. Who cares that it isn't in the top 200. Multiball is fun.. the modes are fun. Only problem is the ramps are too small and it is one tight squeeze to hit that shot.

I did call Al at the Pinball Warehouse about 5ish weeks ago and he quoted me $1695 for his X-files. Don't know if he still has it but you can give him a call and see if you can get him a bit lower.

#3 11 years ago

I see Lieberman's has one as well.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I see Lieberman's has one as well

I was under the impression they sold that months ago.

#5 11 years ago

They did sell it i sold it to liebermans it originally came from al's

#6 11 years ago

Well when I spoke with Al a month or so ago, he said the one he had now was right off route and was in good shape. I wouldn't think X-files gets much play on route so it should be in good shape. Give him a call and try to bargain.

#7 11 years ago

Sorry, only knew of one and it landed in Captainadam's lap....glad your liking it!!

Deadpool....I will ask around and see if anyone has one they wish to sell.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-mn-have-an-x-files and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.