Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 days ago by slochar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9FA15858-4261-4F4E-ABC7-C5BA3A442AFB (resized).jpeg
B7E85142-1D4E-4B75-B3FE-C3D3C5A09C0C (resized).jpeg
FD7B3F2E-E550-4F3C-8E3E-5B82B6C0ED11 (resized).jpeg

#1 42 days ago

Looking for some wire forms for my Flash Gordon they are the two lower almost recessed wire by the flippers and the the outlanes.

The flipper wireforms are about 2 and 3/8 inches long and the outlanes look about 2 1/2 inches long but sit higher.

This is not a wanted post because someone must make these I would guess or a company would have them. My project Flash Gordon thanks you all if you can help us find them or order them or if someone makes them.

Since these push into wood they have those flared ends to make them stick.

B7E85142-1D4E-4B75-B3FE-C3D3C5A09C0C (resized).jpegFD7B3F2E-E550-4F3C-8E3E-5B82B6C0ED11 (resized).jpeg

#2 42 days ago

By the way if anyone has or is parting out some Bally machines my guess is this is pretty standard sized stuff. I would think same vintage games would have these wire guides, maybe EBD or Elektra or Black Night.

I don’t know but I would think they are standard?

#3 42 days ago

The ones at the bottom are called biff bars for some reason.

Marcospecialties sells wireforms some premade and they also sell the bare wire and a bending jig to make your own.

#4 42 days ago

Get me the measurements for all the ones you need (from hole center to hole center) I have a pile of these things

Mike V

#5 42 days ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

Get me the measurements for all the ones you need (from hole center to hole center) I have a pile of these things
Mike V

I will PM you...

Thanks

Mark H

#6 42 days ago

Corrected my post the lower wire form (biff bar) is 2 3/8” (Low profile wire form) and the side out lane appears to be 2 1/2” (Normal height).

Got a couple Pinside mails out - they seem pretty standard hope someone can help me out...my Flash Gordon machine thanks as well...Emperor Ming of course awaits...

#7 42 days ago

Here is what I have

9FA15858-4261-4F4E-ABC7-C5BA3A442AFB (resized).jpeg

Mike V

#8 42 days ago

I got someone who has some thanks all for the help!

#9 42 days ago
Quoted from slochar:

Marcospecialties sells wireforms some premade and they also sell the bare wire and a bending jig to make your own.

You don’t happen to know where I can find it do you? I don’t see it on their website. I have a long wireform on an EM that is pretty bad.

#10 41 days ago

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=bend+wireform

First two results are the jig then the stock.
If you look at the stock it will show other diameter stock in the related items tab.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside