(Topic ID: 84394)

Anyone loving Pinball FX2?

By Hazoff

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lost_Civilization_Complete.jpg
    image-423.jpg
    image-229.jpg
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

Already "purchased" it on the site. Now I just have to finish work so I can play it! So happy I can transfer my tables.

#52 9 years ago

Walking Dead is also coming soon (I believe in about a week and a half).

4 months later
    #53 9 years ago

Venom just released on Pinball FX 2 and Zen Pinball; good luck trying that Jailbreak ramp shot (aka Varkon-esque playfield).

#54 9 years ago

TWD table is great as is the new Venom.

#55 9 years ago

Ditto on the VPCabs comment above, I don't notice any lag at all. I think a lot of it has to do with the display being used, AND the way it is configured. I've got the ST model from VPCabs which has a 39" Toshiba panel and no noticeable lag.

3 months later
    #56 8 years ago

Well, this was fun! I beat 'Lost Civilization' -- the wizard mode on Mars -- on Ball 1.

Too bad I squandered the rest of the game and didn't even beat my previous high score. Doh!

Lost_Civilization_Complete.jpgLost_Civilization_Complete.jpg

1 month later
    #57 8 years ago
    4 months later
    #58 8 years ago

Any thoughts about Zen Studios "Balls of Glory"?

Well, I can say that, after playing all 4 demos, I won't be purchasing any game.....

8 months later
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-loving-pinball-fx2/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.