(Topic ID: 23331)

Anyone looking for a nice TZ in the St Louis area?

By MES

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MES
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I went and looked at one today, but I think it is out of my price range. Very nice game. Some Very light battery corrosion on a chip. Door buttons still work. A melted plastic over a flasher bulb. Dirty, but very nice playfield. Cracked sling plastic, but there is another set, plus a manual. Looks to be a HUO game. No lock bar bolts etc. Needs to be shopped, but other than that it looks like a great game. No credit dot on Free Play. Don't think they will let it go cheap. They have been looking at prices on ebay, but it is a very nice game with some work. Yes, I did let them know the differences on Ebay prices vs the real world. If interested contact me and I can put you in touch with them. Game is in a basement and would need to go up some stairs. Very nice guy selling it. He also has a Mortal Combat cabinet, but the monitor does not go on.

#2 7 years ago

Did they tell you what their asking price was?

#3 7 years ago

I think they are going to be around 5k if I had to guess. They did not have a definite price, I gave them a cash offer and he said he would need to talk it over with his wife, but I think it is out of my price range. Would clean up to be a very nice game, just not interested in paying that much for a game right now. Others I would like to get at lower prices. TZ will have to wait for me.

#4 7 years ago

Fair enuff. $5k is higher than I would be looking to spend as well. Thanks for the info!

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Anidor:

Fair enuff. $5k is higher than I would be looking to spend as well. Thanks for the info!

I does not hurt to contact them and give them an offer. The more offers they get, the better idea they will have of cost. If a bunch of people call offering $4500, they might realize they are a little high and maybe come own.

#6 7 years ago

I will contact the seller and ask if he would like me to pass on his contact info to the group. Will keep everyone posted. Don't want to give out his number without his permission. If I had the cash and wasn't going to be putting it on location I would pick it up, if the price was right.

#8 7 years ago

For all that inquired, I sent a text to the owner about giving out his info. I will respond to the interested parties if he contacts me.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside