• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snap.gif
images.jpeg
sdd.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago

trade for XMLE plus cash?

#19 9 years ago

Ouch the price ob FB is $6499 ($$$$$$$)

#45 9 years ago

Pinball wasn't selling as well back then, didn't Stern double production or more in the past few years?

#93 9 years ago

Price is high for a routed machine IMO. I'm looking for a HUO.

#114 9 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

I live in a rural area, it was only out for a short time. Plus I actually take care of them.

So it's LEDs are non ghosting I assume.

Don't laugh, I've gotten a few games as having LEDs and the damn things were ghosting. I had to pay for LEDs all over again for my SM.

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

don't let the Haterz fool ya, AV is a rocking game.
IM is my current favorite - plug for sale thread - but AV ruled for well over a year.

I have not played AV but like you said the ratings don't mean it's bad, it depends on the person playing it. I mean a guy said on the POTC thread he got the wizard mode on the first day he owned POTC so he said it was a terrible game. I have never got to the wizard mode on POTC but I think it's attainable so that's part of why I like it.

3 weeks later
#136 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

This is a fast way to damage your reputation as a dealer......................Sure you might have made a few bucks off the game, but it will cost you thousands in the end.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-looking-for-a-im?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.