• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snap.gif
images.jpeg
sdd.png
There are 149 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 9 years ago

Thinking about selling mine. Mint condition. Will get some pics soon. In central PA. Pick up would be preferred. Has CT Leds too

Regards

[email protected]

#2 9 years ago

BlackRose.

#3 9 years ago

I just left BR a voice mail about this.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

I just left BR a voice mail about this.

Cool. Noone touch this till we talk to the godfather

#5 9 years ago

Hmmmm. Maybe I should try to trade the AC/DC Premium that I bought from BR for this IM. That would be too cruel.

#6 9 years ago

what made you choose cointaker leds?

#7 9 years ago

trade for XMLE plus cash?

#8 9 years ago

B_R knows the Cointaker folks. Hopefully he can grab this.

Good luck to the seller and ( potential ) buyer.

#9 9 years ago

Is this an auction thread?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

Is this an auction thread?

Sure. $1 here.

#12 9 years ago

Price?

#13 9 years ago

Interested..cash no trade

#14 9 years ago

Is there an echo in the room?

#15 9 years ago

Echo echo echo.....

#16 9 years ago

Whatever the price is, does the PINSIDE20 code work?

#17 9 years ago

Is it that good?

#18 9 years ago

I think price on facebook was 6300~ or very close to that. Im assuming same one of course

#19 9 years ago

Ouch the price ob FB is $6499 ($$$$$$$)

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Ouch the price ob FB is $6499 ($$$$$$$)

I'm sure he'll cut b_r a deal. I wonder how many customers he's sent his way over the years?

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from ashburton:

Whatever the price is, does the PINSIDE20 code work?

LoL! Yes! Technically speaking it should. I would hate to have to call the Better Business Bureau!

#22 9 years ago

B_R will sell it in 2 weeks

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I'm sure he'll cut b_r a deal. I wonder how many customers he's sent his way over the years?

Yea , You would think ..

I've ask'd Chris if he'd sell me this IM that has been on location in a Theater for the past year several tymes ..
He told me 2 weeks ago that he has been offered 6K from a local Pinsider but hasn't thought about selling it .. People are still Pumping quarter's thru it ,, I guess he's decided to sell it now .
GLWTS !!!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Yea , You would think ..
I've ask'd Chris if he'd sell me this IM that has been on location in a Theater for the past year several tymes ..
He told me 2 weeks ago that he has been offered 6K from a local Pinsider but hasn't thought about selling it .. People are still Pumping quarter's thru it ,, I guess he's decided to sell it now .
GLWTS !!!

I'd wanna see pics of Monger magnet area. If it wasn't properly protected and maintained on a regular basis I'd bet it's got some issues there.

#25 9 years ago

So this is a "mint condition" routed game??

#26 9 years ago

so...are we auctioning???

sdd.pngsdd.png

#27 9 years ago

Hey Chris, how bout that X-Men down the street from me at the theater?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

Thinking about selling mine. Mint condition.

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I've ask'd Chris if he'd sell me this IM that has been on location in a Theater for the past year

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

People are still Pumping quarter's thru it

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

.. People are still Pumping quarter's thru it ,, I guess he's decided to sell it now .
GLWTS !!!

Told you Rob!!!! Whenever I've seen a IM on location (only 2 places) it was getting played constantly. There were 5 people around it at the PHOF while Tron LE sat unplayed. Lol

Mine may end up at the High Dive sooner or later.

#30 9 years ago

IM was still being played a ton when we were at PHOF a few months back.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Yea , You would think ..
GLWTS !!!

Sounds like a pass from B_R

#32 9 years ago

I have seen this and it is perfect

#33 9 years ago

Just lost out on a local HUO IM. Setting my sights low on getting my hands on this one too.
What's the price or do we have to send a PM?

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

IM was still being played a ton when we were at PHOF a few months back.

Now that I think about it this game still doing well on route makes sense. It has the right ingredients.

- not much can break, so easy to keep running, i.e. people are not put off by broken stuff
- fast, furious, simple rules
- license is not terrible, art is not off putting
- rare enough and has a "mystique" built up around it that dedicated pinheads will seek it out

Add these all up and you get a winner, a la AFM but with1/3 the copies in existence and currently a much hotter license.

#35 9 years ago

IM might be the grail pin of the future. The home use only supply is limited, the game wasn't produced in massive quantities...and it's just more fun than most games out there. Not bad for a pin that can't crack The Pinside Top 30. What a joke.

#36 9 years ago

The game has some hardcore fans here on Pinside, no doubt. But they tend to be vocal, there is a reason it has a small production and isn't even in the top 30.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

the game wasn't produced in massive quantities

a pin that can't crack The Pinside Top 30.

#37 9 years ago

There is a reason, it's because the game was made in 2010 when pinheads were crying and whining (even worse than they do now) about all the crap Stern was putting out...and how sparse the playfield was and how "cheap" it felt...blah blah blah. IM gets made today (for the first time) and it's a different story. It would have an immediate cult following (like Tron) and the mod-heads would go crazy and the game would be a smash hit. And, amusingly, be about $1k less to buy HUO.

You're thinking is circa 2010. In 2014 IM is one of the true celebrities in pinball.

#38 9 years ago

But I'll add this....it's not for pussies. If you can't play pinball you might not want to bother.

#39 9 years ago

Not bad for a pin that can't crack The Pinside Top 30. What a joke.

Its 32nd and that's hardly a travesty. I can't really think of too many games ahead of it that don't deserve to be ahead of it when you consider ALL of the ratings factors. The games artwork is "good" at best and there are three ratings sections for that. Rules are adequate but not in the ballpark of many ahead of it. If ratings were just "fun" and "gameplay", it should be higher.

My personal opinion is that it's a top 20 game. I don't give much weight to artwork or reward overly deep rule sets.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

The game has some hardcore fans here on Pinside, no doubt. But they tend to be vocal, there is a reason it has a small production and isn't even in the top 30.

I wonder what you think the reason for the small production run is?

There is a reason, it's because the game was made in 2010 when pinheads were crying and whining (even worse than they do now) about all the crap Stern was putting out...and how sparse the playfield was and how "cheap" it felt...blah blah blah. IM gets made today (for the first time) and it's a different story. It would have an immediate cult following (like Tron) and the mod-heads would go crazy and the game would be a smash hit. And, amusingly, be about $1k less to buy HUO.
You're thinking is circa 2010. In 2014 IM is one of the true celebrities in pinball.

Exactly.

Quoted from davewtf:

ts 32nd and that's hardly a travesty. I can't really think of too many games ahead of it that don't deserve to be ahead of it when you consider ALL of the ratings factors. The games artwork is "good" at best and there are three ratings sections for that. Rules are adequate but not in the ballpark of many ahead of it. If ratings were just "fun" and "gameplay", it should be higher.

My personal opinion is that it's a top 20 game. I don't give much weight to artwork or reward overly deep rule sets.

Yep, if IM was rated *solely* on game play and fun factor and how addictive it is, it would rate higher than it does. It should also rate very highly in the audio department, and it has great music.

#41 9 years ago

Like "pussies" that are afraid of global warming. Kidding.

#42 9 years ago

I'm definitely looking for an IM...

Only problem is that I'm also looking for the cash to buy it with.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Now that I think about it this game still doing well on route makes sense. It has the right ingredients.

- not much can break, so easy to keep running, i.e. people are not put off by broken stuff
- fast, furious, simple rules
- license is not terrible, art is not off putting
- rare enough and has a "mystique" built up around it that dedicated pinheads will seek it out

Add these all up and you get a winner, a la AFM but with1/3 the copies in existence and currently a much hotter license.

It did terrible on route for me. I enjoyed it a lot, but I watched people put in a dollar, get kicked in the groin, and never play it again. I think avg. ball time was under 20 seconds.

I could have set it up easier I guess ... oh well. It moved on and now someone else is enjoying it.

#44 9 years ago

I think the reason for the low production is poor sales based on the game not being very popular.

Quoted from RobT:

I wonder what you think the reason for the small production run is?

#45 9 years ago

Pinball wasn't selling as well back then, didn't Stern double production or more in the past few years?

#46 9 years ago

I have only played IM one time but thought it was pretty good. Lots of fast shots. Wouldn't mind having one myself!

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I think the reason for the low production is poor sales based on the game not being very popular.

Do you know what the climate was when it was made? Or is that not relevant to you?

#48 9 years ago

So... Is the game sold?

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

So... Is the game sold?

Last I heard it was still on route taking in lots of quarters (per BR)

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Last I heard it was still on route taking in lots of quarters (per BR)

That's enough !!
This IM Chris bought NIB and he has it in a Theater ,, and Chris has told me it's
Nicely mod'd and he keep's it Clean & Tuned ( that I Wouldn't doubt @ All ) . It was in his Personal Collection until he decided to put in on location ... This Iron Man Should sell Fairly Quick

Quoted from musketd:

I have seen this and it is perfect

You local guy's Know ..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 24.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 149 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-looking-for-a-im and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.