(Topic ID: 77825)

Anyone looking for a fairly nice Earthshaker? Help on Price...

By pinrock

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SteveO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Earthshaker Back.jpeg
Earthshaker Inside Bottom.jpeg
Earthshaker underneath playfield.jpeg
Earthshaker Back of Backglass.jpeg
Earthshaker Right Hole.jpeg
Earthshaker Left Hole.jpeg
Earthshaker Top of Playfield.jpeg
Earthshaker Middle of Playfield.jpeg
Earthshaker Lower Playfield.jpeg
Earthshaker Front of Backglass.jpeg
Earthshaker Right Side.jpeg
Earthshaker Left Side.jpeg
Earthshaker Full Playfield.jpeg
Earthshaker Full Game Front.jpeg
#1 10 years ago

I have a fairly nice Earthshaker for sale in St. Louis. Problem is, I don't know what to price it at and am looking for some help. Cabinet is in pretty good condition, backglass is perfect and the playfield is about a 7.5. Everything works as it should. I have someone who is interested in purchasing it and is waiting for me to give him a price.

Just looking for a couple hundred dollar range to get some idea...Thanks for you help!

#2 10 years ago

need a couple pics of the playfield to give you an accurate range, playfield is what really affects the price and rating it a 7.5 really leaves it open to what its worth. Im local and may be interested if your deal falls through

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Venom_249:

need a couple pics of the playfield to give you an accurate range, playfield is what really affects the price and rating it a 7.5 really leaves it open to what its worth. Im local and may be interested if your deal falls through

Yea, I guess if I'm serious about selling it I need to get some pictures of it. Another thing on the to-do list...stay tuned, I will know more about how much interest the potential buyer has once I put a price on it...Thanks.

#4 10 years ago

There are two right now on Portland's CL. One is going for $1900.00,and the other is going for $2200.00.
Just for some reference

#5 10 years ago

I am potentially interested as well, but would like to see some pictures.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from pinrock:

Yea, I guess if I'm serious about selling it I need to get some pictures of it

Indeed.

#7 10 years ago

I would think a decent players ES would be around 1500.

#8 10 years ago

ES, along with taxi and WW are hard to come by in very nice shape. They were routed to hell.

If it's really nice I'd say 1800

#9 10 years ago

Ok, I got some pictures...what you all think I should price it at...it seems really nice to me!

Plays great, I think I might keep it...

Earthshaker Full Game Front.jpegEarthshaker Full Game Front.jpeg Earthshaker Full Playfield.jpegEarthshaker Full Playfield.jpeg Earthshaker Left Side.jpegEarthshaker Left Side.jpeg Earthshaker Right Side.jpegEarthshaker Right Side.jpeg Earthshaker Front of Backglass.jpegEarthshaker Front of Backglass.jpeg Earthshaker Lower Playfield.jpegEarthshaker Lower Playfield.jpeg Earthshaker Middle of Playfield.jpegEarthshaker Middle of Playfield.jpeg Earthshaker Top of Playfield.jpegEarthshaker Top of Playfield.jpeg Earthshaker Left Hole.jpegEarthshaker Left Hole.jpeg Earthshaker Right Hole.jpegEarthshaker Right Hole.jpeg Earthshaker Back of Backglass.jpegEarthshaker Back of Backglass.jpeg Earthshaker underneath playfield.jpegEarthshaker underneath playfield.jpeg Earthshaker Inside Bottom.jpegEarthshaker Inside Bottom.jpeg Earthshaker Back.jpegEarthshaker Back.jpeg
#10 10 years ago

Prob $650. If someone offered you more than $800 take it.
PM sent. Haaa.for all you jack wads that are all up in arms reading this. That looks like a nice ES. $1,600-$1,900 depending on the stuff we can't see in the pics.

#11 10 years ago

Looks nice.

Your 10th pic down... is that a TON of planking, or something else? It doesn't look like planking, but just wondering what those lines are all about. Dirty mylar perhaps?

Also, there seems to be a huge wear spot above the upper left flipper, on the yellow arrow.

I'd say this pin is worth appx $1500 tops.

#12 10 years ago

Nice ES. $1200-$1700.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looks nice.
Your 10th pic down... is that a TON of planking, or something else? It doesn't look like planking, but just wondering what those lines are all about. Dirty mylar perhaps?
Also, there seems to be a huge wear spot above the upper left flipper, on the yellow arrow.
I'd say this pin is worth appx $1500 tops.

I was wondering same thing, but Im fairly confident its just ball swirls

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I was wondering same thing, but Im fairly confident its just ball swirls

Kind of what I was thinking re photo #10.

The wear on that yellow arrow is down to the green paint in a small spot.. Could/should be easily touched up.

#15 10 years ago

I sold my nice ES, with the sinking earthquake institute mod, yesterday for $1700.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-looking-for-a-fairly-nice-earthshaker-help-on-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.