7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by marcgans
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I have a machine that my neighbor bought and wanted me to go over since it was "having issue's " I got it working pretty good but Not 100% so my question is for another set of eyes to look it over. I am in hackettstown and the game is a Williams expo. Send me a message if you might be able to help!

#3 7 years ago

Williams expo

#4 7 years ago

What kind of issues?

#5 7 years ago

I'm right around the corner (catswamp rd) Always like meeting other pinball people. My friend who likes to work on games can take a look at it for ya.

2 months later
    #6 7 years ago

So I am still looking for some assistance my frustration level is through the roof mainly because my friend who owns this machine does not seem to care at all about helping fix it and all I want is it gone so I can work on my own machines! The game used to play until it was moved and it has gone down hill since I have been trying to trace down one problem 2 more come up. The issues it has as I write this are the machine will not start a game through the start button. If I manually press the solinoid on the bottom board I can get it to cycle and start. One of the score reals does not reset to 0 but will work fine during game play. The lock or hold solinoid was broken so I replaced it and now it hums so loud although it didn't when I first installed. Again I am sure if this machine was mine it would be different but I was trying to do the right thing and help someone out ugh. Anyone wanna lend a hand?

4 weeks later
    #7 7 years ago

Still looking for another set of eyes to get this game out of my hair!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-local-to-warren-county-nj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.