(Topic ID: 32772)

Anyone Live near Richmond TX 77406

By stlouispinball

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I am selling a game to a friend in Richmond Texas, He has no idea what he is doing, I'm looking for a contact that might assist us , if my friend has trouble setting up or keeping the game going. I would be willing to reward that person with cash or tools or pinball stuff. LMK if you live near and could give us a hand. Thanks

Chuck
    CP pinball
    314-280-9299

#2 11 years ago

Surely there's gotta be some houston people around there? LOL...

If you don't get any hits in the next day or two, let me know, I'll throw the word out to the HAAG mailing list.

#3 11 years ago

Richmond isn't far from me. As long as its not an em, I'll help him out if he needs it.
    Electronic I'm good with...

Jay

#4 11 years ago

I am in West Houston, but alas, I have no pinball repair skills to speak of.

#5 11 years ago

I live in West Houston, but work near Richmond.
    I can help if needed.
    Brian

#6 11 years ago

I live in sugar land. I can show up to help, and then call PinballManiac40 when I am in over my head!

#7 11 years ago

I wouldn't trust any of these people at all!!!!!!!! Only kidding they are all great people, I'm glad to see a few Local pinheads putting their hand up to help.

#8 11 years ago

Takes one to know one...

#9 11 years ago

I'm close as well. As long as it isn't an EM I can help. Been repairing my games for 6 years.

#10 11 years ago

I live in Richmond/Rosenberg as well, hello near by collectors!

#11 11 years ago

Hello Chris...Brian here. Hope you got your DMD working on your Creature now

#12 11 years ago

Hey Brian, I put a new board in, got a multimeter and should have the old board up and running before too long. I'd imagine I'll need a spare board before too long.

#13 11 years ago

I can replace the parts for you. Just need to get the board from you one day.
    I work near Stafford..maybe can get it from you one day next week or something.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-live-near-richmond-tx-77406 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.