Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-296.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I was just curious how everyone feels about POTO I have heard it's nostalgic and it has amazing art but is the game good?

#2 10 years ago

Paul Faris is my kids art teacher in HS

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Paul Faris is my kids art teacher in HS

Can I go back to high school?

#4 10 years ago

Love this game.

#5 10 years ago

Yes, love the game. It's also one of my wife's fav's. But you gotta upgrade the sound system.
Looking for another decent priced one now.

Brian

#6 10 years ago

Great game! I might be selling one soon..

2 weeks later
#7 10 years ago

Here's mine that I am putting up for sale.. It's in the market place right now.. $2,500 obo

image-296.jpgimage-296.jpg
#8 10 years ago

I picked one up & shopped it for my brother, I was surprised how much I liked it. They usually aren't cheap though.

1 month later
#9 9 years ago

I have a line on one but the playfield mylar has been lifted so there are some bare spots...quite a few in fact.
Did this game come new with a mylar covered playfield?

There are some other issues..kickout hole not firing, both flippers not working, trough switch issues.
It will need some going over.

Considering the playfield is the weakest link in the deal, what would you feel it should be valued at?

#10 9 years ago

Samuel I have one at my house, welcome to come check it out if you'd like. Definitely one of the best looking games IMO but I find it fairly fun to play as well.

#11 9 years ago

Definitely one of Data East's best pins! Gorgeous to look at and very good gameplay as well. I will add one to my collection at some point (hopefully sooner rather than later).

#12 9 years ago

I like the game and it usually it pretty good bang for the buck. Paid $700 for mine, and had many of chances to buy them for $1200-1500. If it hits the 2k+ mark it better look like it came out of the box, especially down by the drain. where the playfield gets chewed up hardcore.

#13 9 years ago

Flipper McGill's in Idaho Springs had one last summer when I was there. Fun game.

#14 9 years ago

It's a beautiful game whether you enjoy playing it or not. I like it for both aesthetics and gameplay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-like-phantom-of-the-opera and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.