(Topic ID: 135849)

Anyone know who is selling this game in NY?

By balboarules

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

albany.craigslist.org link

Does not respond to emails.. Would like to get details on the game, but hard when the seller does not respond.

#2 8 years ago

odds are, if he isn't responding, the game already sold.

#3 8 years ago

That is possible, but he sent one email saying he got my email and it went to spam, he said it was still available, but that was days ago, nothing since.. you could be right, but it could be emails are just going to spam.

#4 8 years ago

Some people are just weird about responses. I don't recognize who ever it is. Not any of the regulars in my area.

#5 8 years ago

If it is any consolation, the inlane plastics and playfield look faded to me. That's why I didn't pursue this when it popped up.

#6 8 years ago

@Herbert: is that your dr. dude that was on Albany cl?

#7 8 years ago

Nope! I believe that is George Riley's . I've never met him. Even though I am in the process of moving to Ballston Spa I think I'm going to list my location as Saratoga when I sell. That way people don't get us mixed up.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Nope! I believe that is George Riley's . I've never met him. Even though I am in the process of moving to Ballston Spa I think I'm going to list my location as Saratoga when I sell. That way people don't get us mixed up.

hmmm or maybe Milton, or since my girl's biz iz in Malta maybe I'll use that. Or maybe I'll just make something up hahah

#9 8 years ago

Thanks. It has a horrible touch up on the magnet anyway.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

That would be a VERY smart move on your spot!

2K seems a bit high in that condition, but wanted to get details and see if it was firm.

Thanks
Steve

#11 8 years ago

Found him, nice guy.. machine was a little rough for me though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-who-is-selling-this-game-in-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.