(Topic ID: 294880)

Anyone know where to get this drop target part?

By Profgrif

6 days ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by phishrace
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7014 (resized).JPG
IMG_6583 (resized).JPG
20210610_104823 (resized).jpg

#1 6 days ago

Hello all!

I need this white base that all the slider boards attach to on this 5 bank drop target, all the holes where the slider boards mount are old and broken, anyone know where to get this? All 5 of the slider boards screw to this piece.

20210610_104823 (resized).jpg
#2 6 days ago

epoxy epoxy epoxy doubt you'll find that.

#3 6 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

epoxy epoxy epoxy doubt you'll find that.

If you can't find it. File the the part where it comes from smooth. Then go to hardware store and get nylon spacers the same length. Stick the nylon spacer in there and screw it back down.

LTG : )

#4 6 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you can't find it. File the the part where it comes from smooth. Then go to hardware store and get nylon spacers the same length. Stick the nylon spacer in there and screw it back down.
LTG : )

Thank You Lloyd, I thought I was going crazy trying to find this, I can figure on a repair for sure but wanted to be sure there wasn't something available.

Thanks everyone!

#5 6 days ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Thank You Lloyd, I thought I was going crazy trying to find this, I can figure on a repair for sure but wanted to be sure there wasn't something available.
Thanks everyone!

Pretty sure Marco sells 3D printed units.

#6 6 days ago

3D printed ones are available, work good. You can find the file for free online if you have a printer handy

#7 6 days ago

This pinsider makes the repro boards. I think Marcos is selling this version.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacement-for-those-williams-horseshoe-sliders#post-6258212

#9 6 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

That's how I fixed mine except I taped the holes and inserted threaded pins. Then held the new boards on with nuts rather than screws.

IMG_6583 (resized).JPGIMG_7014 (resized).JPG
#10 6 days ago

For future reference, if you can't find a part number in a Bally or Williams game manual, you can find the part number in the parts catalogs at the link below. Including the part requested here.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=BOOK

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside