(Topic ID: 109161)

Anyone know where to get BSD Cabinet art?

By Blenderhead

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bsd012.JPG
Seattle-Vancouver 2011 375.JPG
image.jpg
BSD Detail.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 4.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 2.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 1.jpg
BSD apron decal.jpg
1416363307125.jpg
1416363157224.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 4.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 3.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 2.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 1.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit.jpg
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I recently bought a BSD and would like to re-decal the cabinet. Anyone have a set or know how to make them???

#2 9 years ago

Hmmm. PM me

#3 9 years ago

I have seen an original style and a custom, but since no one has the license they are technically illegal.

#4 9 years ago

Check these out ,, i have a friend that has a few sets of these and the Custom's ..

BSD alt decal Kit.jpgBSD alt decal Kit.jpg

BSD alt decal Kit 1.jpgBSD alt decal Kit 1.jpg

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Check these out ,, i have a friend that sells these and the Original's ..

Wow, that alternate artwork looks surprisingly nice!

#6 9 years ago

Sure does !! here's a few more Pict's .. The Custom / Alt- Kits R $ 250.00 to yr door .

I just pass the Sale on , No $ in my Pocket ..

BSD alt decal Kit 2.jpgBSD alt decal Kit 2.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 3.jpgBSD alt decal Kit 3.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 4.jpgBSD alt decal Kit 4.jpg

#7 9 years ago

that new art looks pretty damn cool. the original is nice, but so is that. i need two bsd's now?

#8 9 years ago

Damn, wish I had known about the custom cabinet art, B_R

D: ....!!

#9 9 years ago

Wouldn't mind a set of the originals.

#10 9 years ago

I bought a set of the custom decal a while back.

Plan on putting them on my BSD some day.

#11 9 years ago

I've got an extra set PM if you need one. The set I have looks original. BTW that warning screen looks bush.

#12 9 years ago

I have one of those Alternate sets of art work... still rolled up. Was going to redo my faded BSD... but sold game off before I got a chance. Still in a tube. $250 to your door also.

FYI - my buddy has that pin pictured- and I played it in its final restored state.. TALK ABOUT AN AWESOME JOB, game was virtually like new!!!

#13 9 years ago

The Custom and Alt- decals can be ship'd out Friday , those who want some Chime N ..

#15 9 years ago

PPS just announced BSD decals will be available soon on their FaceBook page.

https://www.facebook.com/planetarypinball

I hope the playfields are next!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

PPS just announced BSD decals will be available soon on their FaceBook page.

I hope this is true, although I'm not seeing the annoucement

#17 9 years ago

It was there, but looks like they took it down for some reason. I even posted a question on the announcement asking if playfields were next...

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#18 9 years ago

Will Planetary Pinball be offering decals with alternative design too? Maybe they could license it from your friend.

#19 9 years ago

I'm so torn now, alt or original.... damn it BR!

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I'm so torn now, alt or original.... damn it BR!

Personally , I like the Custom / Alt- decal's .. They lOok Sharp !!! Either way , if U want some decal's , Laminated w/ a UV Protectant ,, Custom or Alt- PM me .. I'll send U to the Man !!

#21 9 years ago

PM sent

#22 9 years ago

BR...Those alt decals are very sweet.

BR is a legend, buy with confidence...........

#23 9 years ago

The new art looks 1000x better than the original. I really wish I had known about it. It was too late to alter my order after I found out there was alternate art.

Next time....

#25 9 years ago

Very nice looking alt art work!

Anyone have a coin door sticker or know where I can buy one?

Thanks

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from BrianZ:

BR...Those alt decals are very sweet.
BR is a legend, buy with confidence...........

Quoted from NPO:

The new art looks 1000x better than the original. I really wish I had known about it. It was too late to alter my order after I found out there was alternate art.
Next time....

Quoted from Wickedbass:

Thanks

----------------------------------------------

Thanxx Guy's ,, I'm Just Happy 2 help out my fellow BSD owner's

Wicked bass, What coin door sticker R u talk-n about ?

#27 9 years ago

I havnt seen one yet. Just a sticker for the coindoor, like the newer sterns have. Has anyone made one?
Just thought it would be cool. If I had any artistic talent id make one

#28 9 years ago

I bought one off epay a while back.

Very poor quality.

#29 9 years ago

What would the decal look like or say ,, I can get Any decal made U guy's want ,, I just need something to go by , ( a design ) I'll Pass this on to the Man !! Coin-door decal for BSD . I Need 1 to

#30 9 years ago

I think that just copy of the Dracula name on the side of the cabinet would be sweet.

#31 9 years ago

I'll Pass this idea on 2 the Printing guy .. I want 1 for my BSD door also ..

#32 9 years ago

Thanks B_R

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'll Pass this idea on 2 the Printing guy .. I want 1 for my BSD door also ..

Cool thanks, look forward to it.

#34 9 years ago

Got mine on Saturday. Dude, these were WELL worth the money. Do not hesitate. If there was ever a sure time to buy nearly NLA BSD cabinet art, this is it.

Thank you B_R!

#35 9 years ago

NPO, did you get the custom or original? I would like to hear opinions from anyone that got the originals.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Got mine on Saturday. Dude, these were WELL worth the money. Do not hesitate. If there was ever a sure time to buy nearly NLA BSD cabinet art, this is it.

Thank you B_R!

NPO bought the " Original/alt " 5 Piece BSD decal Kit ,,

Thank U 4 Posting the Comment NPO ,,

#37 9 years ago

it will soon be available ... very high quality, etc. So we certainly hope that original style artwork with W trademark and WMS artwork is not the topic ...

#38 9 years ago

$220 shipped for the set I got from BR. thanks

#39 9 years ago

Rick will your new BSD decals be made like the "Next Gen" type?

#40 9 years ago

I love you, man!!

Quoted from PPS:

it will soon be available ... very high quality, etc. So we certainly hope that original style artwork with W trademark and WMS artwork is not the topic ...

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

So we certainly hope that original style artwork with W trademark and WMS artwork is not the topic ...

Rick, I know you are a good guy. I just hope that some day you can come on here, plug your product and not play the patent police roll. If you produce a good quality product at a fair price, people are going to buy from you. Have some confidence in your product. You should want people to buy from you because of your service and quality, not because you are the only game in town.

Personally, I'm looking forward to not only the high quality print of the original artwork but also the ramps.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Rick, I know you are a good guy. I just hope that some day you can come on here, plug your product and not play the patent police roll. If you produce a good quality product at a fair price, people are going to buy from you. Have some confidence in your product. You should want people to buy from you because of your service and quality, not because you are the only game in town.

Just so I understand your position, if you were in PPS's shoes you would pay good money for the rights to reproduce Bally/Williams parts, and then sit quietly by while others make their own parts (that directly compete with your own actual or contemplated products) without even paying the same licensing costs you did? That seems ... unrealistic.

[EDIT: If you're saying the legal regime for IP is messed up, and has swung too far in the direction of protecting content owners vs encouraging innovation and competition, I completely agree. But given how the system works, why would PPS voluntarily abandon its rights?]

#43 9 years ago

I would think/hope they might use pinside or other resources to determine what us pinheads need and then sell it to us. If they were doing that already then there wouldn't be a need for people to make this stuff up on their own.

I know im over simplifying this , but it seems it comes down to... People have the $$$$ to spend on their games, people have the need for parts, so produce/sell the product and take the $$$ to the bank.

#44 9 years ago

I used the grey Dracula logo on the sides of my cabinet, and did silhouettes of impaled bodies on the backbox sides. I'm very happy with how they turned out, especially with blood red trim.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeMaynard21:

I used the grey Dracula logo on the sides of my cabinet, and did silhouettes of impaled bodies on the backbox sides. I'm very happy with how they turned out, especially with blood red trim.

pics?

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

I would think/hope they might use pinside or other resources to determine what us pinheads need and then sell it to us. If they were doing that already then there wouldn't be a need for people to make this stuff up on their own.
I know im over simplifying this , but it seems it comes down to... People have the $$$$ to spend on their games, people have the need for parts, so produce/sell the product and take the $$$ to the bank.

Now this makes sense!

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

If they were doing that already then there wouldn't be a need for people to make this stuff up on their own.

This was my point that may have been lost on some. If you are going to hold a license, don't squat on it, bring the products to market that people want. Furthermore, I think its extremely petty to go after the creative individuals that are trying to help the community fill a need. These are individuals mind you, not million dollar companies stealing tech and stamping their logo on it. I hear arguments that "Oh these people are taking money from PPS", no they aren't, not when PPS doesn't even offer the product to begin with. Again, I'm simply saying that the best PR move is not necessarily to go on a forum and threaten people publicly to C&D in a passive aggressive way.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickedbass:

Thanks

I'm sending a pict of the apron decal to the man. I'll let U know what he can do. Like I've said. I benefit nothing except for making BSD owner's Happy -- O in my Pocket !!

1416363157224.jpg1416363157224.jpg
1416363307125.jpg1416363307125.jpg

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm sending a pict of the apron decal to the man. I'll let U know what he can do. Like I've said. I benefit nothing except for making BSD owner's Happy -- O in my Pocket !!

You Rock brother!

Not sure whats involved, but can he also try one with like a blueish background like the side of the cab to compare with the black back ground?

Thanks, BSD coin doors will no longer be naked!

#50 9 years ago

A Blue'ish decal w/ Dracula would Be Cool ... This is offered from Treasure Cove ,, I C what U mean about the Blue ,, It Would definitely lOok Better !!

BSD apron decal.jpgBSD apron decal.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-where-to-get-bsd-cabinet-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.