Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Don_C
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbnail (resized).jpg
    20180312_115852 (resized).jpg
    20180312_115849 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

I think it's for centering the playfield? Not super important but. Someone has had the same issue/question in the past but I can't seem to find it right now

I can confirm. Yes, it's the part that helps center the PF. Not mission critical but I would put it back in when you have the opportunity. Their should be one on both sides of the cab.

#7 6 years ago

You can do one of two things.

I personally loosen them, install the mirror blades and then re-install them. This helps keep the mirror blades in place while installing them as well as holds them tighter against the cabinet.

On tighter games (less clearance for the PF and the cab) I will install the blade over them. here is a picture from my MET. It had a tight tolerance so I had to install the blade over the lip of the centering piece.

thumbnail (resized).jpgthumbnail (resized).jpg

#11 6 years ago

I prefer to have them on the outside of the mirror blades. It holds the blades in better.

In the case of my MET the PF was to close to the cab so doing it that way wouldn't allow me to lower the PF all the way. Switching it worked fine as it was a smooth transition.

#13 6 years ago

Same purpose. The bottom is what aligns the PF. You can put your blades over the top of them and be perfectly fine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-what-this-is-from-inside-stern-cab-?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.