tumblr_n26z0gZFM91s23660o1_250.gif
13-Mallrats-quotes1.gif
SJW.jpg
mommy_daddy.jpg
crowd1.jpg
chickens_and_waffle.jpg
Screen-2Bshot-2B2014-09-23-2Bat-2B3.26.10-2BPM.png
facemove.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#449 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

After thinking about it some more, I'm beginning to feel that we may be jumping the gun with the whole mob mentality. Kim's diagnosis may have been off, but I think his point was too easily dismissed. As someone with a daughter who has Asperger's, I can relate to the fact that some people are simply wired differently than others. Yes, the guy was acting like an asshole, but he may not be able to control himself. Unless someone can prove otherwise, we should probably give him the benefit of the doubt. It would have been absolutely appropriate to go up to him during his tirade and ask him to please be more polite, but to vilify him after the fact and cry out for blood seems like somewhat of an overreaction without all the facts.

There was just poor etiquette displayed enforce at expo. Kids as young as 4-5 running around unattended trying to squeeze in between me and the game I was playing, two ladies playing a 4 person game on kiss. A dad and his son playing 4 straight games on the Alvin g football game while people were waiting (me and my son) and the asshat who pulled up a chair to the ice cold beer and would not let my girlfriend play (she asked, he stated he was going to be awhile). There needs to be an etiquette waiver that has to be signed.

#450 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Welcome back to Pinside, Keith!
My experience would seem to contradict that figure. There were only five people in front of us, and we waited in line over 20 minutes to play.

Ball times were long. My 11 year old killed it for his age with roughly 200 thousand and my game was even longer with 260 thousand. I finally let my 3rd ball drain because I felt bad for how long our three person game was taking. I think it can be attributed to how easy it seemed multiball could be achieved. I got two multiballs and an add a ball multiball in three balls.

#571 8 years ago

Well I do know that people were/are moderated for posting public info of people before. Why this thread gets a pass for trying to do the same thing is a little befuddling. I find the witch hunt based on second hand, one sided testimony a tad disturbing. I'm not saying the account isn't accurate or that Molly isn't telling the truth but how many times has someone come here blasting someone only to have the other party tell their side which changes the perspective. This guy is being outed, prosecuted and sentenced and we haven't even heard a peep from him.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 25.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-this-jerk-at-expo?tu=skins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.