13-Mallrats-quotes1.gif
SJW.jpg
mommy_daddy.jpg
crowd1.jpg
chickens_and_waffle.jpg
Screen-2Bshot-2B2014-09-23-2Bat-2B3.26.10-2BPM.png
facemove.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 581 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.
#251 8 years ago

I think I just saw him....He's in Connecticut on I 91 south doing 60 in the left lane

#252 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

How odd. I stand behind the ladies and watch them without a care about playing. I may even drop some quarters for them to pick up for another game.

Wow...a post about some guy being a shit bag to people in general and women in this particular case.....garners this post up voted by almost 2 dozen pinsiders. Lovely. If you want to know why women don't feel comfortable here, look in the mirror.

#253 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Tourettes comes in many different forms and not everybody is an asshole. Its a very complex disorder and it exhibits itself in a variety of different ways. Some people have facial or body ticks, others repeat things, some people swear uncontrollable. Some have a combination of symptoms.

Yeah, I've known a few folks with it and it mostly exhibited in tics or non-verbal noises, but then there's this guy:

Came for this, leaving satisfied.

#254 8 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I can't believe I found this thread. That's the same guy who wouldn't get off of TBL when I was next in line. When he started his third game, I said "I thought it was one game per person and then to the back of the line." He said "I waited 20 minutes and I'll play as long as I want." I said "You, my friend, are a douche-bag" and I got in line for another TBL. True story. Wow!

Wow! The guy clearly has some major issues. It sounds like he fundamentally doesn't understand how to properly interact with other people.

#255 8 years ago

I hope the M*********er had 2 drains in 20 seconds...

#256 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

A bunch of you here know me and know I'm no Keyboard Commando. If that would have happened in front of me I would have bitch slapped that douche right there. Done it before and sure I'll do it again.

Yeah, but who's the pantywaist standing next to you in the white shirt!?

#257 8 years ago

Asshole pinball players...man this is a shocking new development!!!

#258 8 years ago

Stu Pedaso

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

don't know who the guy was but he really being rude while Molly and her friend were kicking that games a$$. They bot quit and walked away after their second ball. Certainly had more class that that guy. I was standing there watching...

Whew.... good thing no one lost their place in line and went to tell security/event staff to get rid of the guy...much less actually working up the courage to say something themselves....

Quoted from zerbam:

it was great to see how all the features of the game were supposed to work.

Too bad folks didn't get to how how the "features of a real man were supposed to work"...

#260 8 years ago

I've figured out who it is.

It's Pepe Sylvia.

#261 8 years ago

Someone in the FB thread is calling out vid1900! - say it ain't so

EDIT: Perhaps they are just joking around...I don't know.

#262 8 years ago

Come on Goronic, everyone knows Vid is really Brokedad. Get with the times!

#263 8 years ago
Quoted from zeddex:

Wow...a post about some guy being a shit bag to people in general and women in this particular case.....garners this post up voted by almost 2 dozen pinsiders. Lovely. If you want to know why women don't feel comfortable here, look in the mirror.

That's because his post was a JOKE.

#264 8 years ago

Keyser Soze

#265 8 years ago

I know I look like him but I swear it wasn't me.

#266 8 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

LOL. Half the people on this site could be comedians

#267 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

LOL. Half the people on this site could be comedians

Let's not quit our day jobs!

#268 8 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

POTW!

#269 8 years ago

Maybe he was a pinball terrorist?

Hold Yer'pooper?
Meeblaz Izhari?
Hidin D'salami?

https://vimeo.com/44169145

Better copy: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cold-opening---homeland-security/n11645

#270 8 years ago
Quoted from zeddex:

You might want to go back and change your Thumbs Up vote.

pindj.pngpindj.png

#271 8 years ago

So why didn't somebody just punch this asshat?

#272 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Someone in the FB thread is calling out vid1900! - say it ain't so

I'm a huge asshole and I jerk off at least 2x a day while at work, but the guy in the pic is way too short and way too young to be me

#273 8 years ago

whoa too much information !

#274 8 years ago
Quoted from luch:

whoa too much information !

Were all friends here

#275 8 years ago

3K posts with this post, just sayin'

#276 8 years ago

#277 8 years ago

While standing behind them, simply Spock their neck and then slide (or drag) them under the pin for a timeout nap. Before you start your game, be sure to tuck in their arms and legs under the table to avoid a tripping hazard. It's quick and non-violent. They may even thank you when they finally wake up.

Spock_neck_pinch.jpgSpock_neck_pinch.jpg

#278 8 years ago

That is definitely Dick Gazinia

#279 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm a huge asshole and I jerk off at least 2x a day while at work

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#280 8 years ago

you_pcbroY.jpgyou_pcbroY.jpg

#281 8 years ago

I'm not sure who this guy is, but I heard about it from a couple of people while I was standing in line later.

#282 8 years ago

If he would of pulled that shit when me and my girl were playing twilight zone right across from it. She (5'3") would of kicked his ass.

#283 8 years ago

I can explain everything

#284 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So why didn't somebody just punch this asshat?

Have you seen most attendees at a pin show? The ones I have been to would hardly warrant a 2 on 1 fight.

#285 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

Have you seen most attendees at a pin show?

Never been to a pinball show. Where I live in So Cal they don't even have a professional football team, let alone pinball shows. Doesn't sound like it would be worth traveling to one either.

#286 8 years ago

The jerk store just called.
They're running out of him.

#287 8 years ago

I find it really hard to believe that NOBODY knows who this guy is. I am guessing it is just because of being afraid of being banned due to the guy possibly being associated with pinside moderation. I hope that's not the case.

#288 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Never been to a pinball show. Where I live in So Cal they don't even have a professional football team, let alone pinball shows. Doesn't sound like it would be worth traveling to one either.

I've only been to the Ohio show 6 times and replayfx last year, both driving distance. Your average pinball show attendee is not exactly what I'd call intimidating. Except that dude that played NBA ball, can't remember his name. I was standing next to him at replay, wouldn't wanna throw with him. His feet were at least twice mine and dude had to be 6'8"

#289 8 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I find it really hard to believe that NOBODY knows who this guy is. I am guessing it is just because of being afraid of being banned due to the guy possibly being associated with pinside moderation. I hope that's not the case.

Dead on, someone grow some balls !!! We are a small community, anyone with a Seattle pinball shirt is obviously involved in the hobby.

#290 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

hmmm.... i'll get a 72 hour eject if i say who it is.

Sack up labnip, spill it.

#291 8 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

bbaker2824 said:

I bet he wouldn't try that crap with this gal. 20151017_160154.jpg

I wanted to ask her out for a drink but lacked the courage.

You should have. HIS name is Randy.

LTG : )

#292 8 years ago

Dead on, someone grow some balls !

betty.jpgbetty.jpg

#293 8 years ago

Sack up labnip, spill it.

72 hour break is nothing to become a Pinside hero!

#294 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm a huge asshole and I jerk off at least 2x a day while at work, but the guy in the pic is way too short and way too young to be me

ed0f7e10c689909a506831a2fd621b0401.pnged0f7e10c689909a506831a2fd621b0401.png

#295 8 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

3K posts with this post, just sayin'

It only comes once... and this is how you use it?

#296 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

The jerk store just called.
They're running out of him.

Somewhere there's a village missing it's idiot !

#297 8 years ago

Touché Ted, got me there

#298 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

We have a killer pinball show now in Banning, and it's chock full of EMs, you should go out there!

There was a Big Daddy in the vendor hall at Expo, you would have approved.

#299 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

We have a killer pinball show now in Banning, and it's chock full of EMs, you should go out there!

From what I have heard they would just want me to fix them. What's the point of hoarding machines if you can't keep them running?

Quoted from Aurich:

There was a Big Daddy in the vendor hall at Expo, you would have approved.

Big Daddy would have kicked this nineball's ass.

#300 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

From what I have heard they would just want me to fix them

You wouldn't be able to help yourself once you started seeing issues! Roll out there with Nimbles.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 581 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-this-jerk-at-expo/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.