Topic Stats

• 581 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 57 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

baby-cries.jpg
hot_wheels_track.jpg
the_jerk_movie.jpg
CAM01384.jpg
CAM01425.jpg
CAM01429.jpg
4d32f142871c29466f303c2c80f24ed4.gif
0.jpg
tumblr_n26z0gZFM91s23660o1_250.gif
13-Mallrats-quotes1.gif
SJW.jpg
mommy_daddy.jpg
crowd1.jpg
chickens_and_waffle.jpg
Screen-2Bshot-2B2014-09-23-2Bat-2B3.26.10-2BPM.png
facemove.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 581 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
#551 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The Hot Wheels track really stung!

Which section did she use? She had skills if she got you with the loop.

hot_wheels_track.jpg

#552 3 years ago

Why of course your kids are perfect...

#553 3 years ago

Chicago even has pinball gangs, damn. Nobody is safe in that city.

#554 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anybody know this jerk ?
CAM01384.jpg

My guess is Gary stern knows him since they were sitting together.

#555 3 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Is this an actual sentiment today or just a joke? (I'm wondering based upon all the thumbs up on the two posts suggesting we still hit our kids and all the thumbs down on the one that suggested we shouldn't) ??? Either that or people just think the two posts were funny and the one was being a party pooper???
I (We) have never struck our children. No spankings....nada. They were also not permitted to hit each other (but of course it happenes on occasion anyway). This is with one boy and one girl. Our son is now a senior and daughter a freshman. He is the class valedictorian and also had the highest score in his school on the ACT. Our daughter is in the honor society and has an amazing sense of humor and imagination. Neither child ever threw a temper tantrum.......not once....not in public not at home. Even when five years old and told "no you can't have that" at Toys R Us. They both are extremely respectful to other adults. That being said neither one of them is a Puss.....wimp. We have taught them to stand up for themselves and not to take undeserving crap from anyone regardless of their age or stature.
Not trying to drag down this goofy thread but do people in this day in age still think smacking kids it the way to correct bad behavior?

Well, I was an evil little bastard so I got the belt or the open hand pretty much everyday from 5-10 years old until I started to pull out of it. Not sure how Different I'd be if my parents used a non-violent approach, but that was how things were done back then.
I would never spank a child, just seems a little barbaric to me.

#556 3 years ago

BTW- after reading all this vitriol, i feel like I need to take a shower to wash the pinside hate off me. Some of you need to chill a bit. The guy was clearly a jerk and lacks in basic social skills. There is no need to start fighting each other in this thread over it.

#557 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

BTW- after reading all this vitriol, i feel like I need to take a shower to wash the pinside hate off me. Some of you need to chill a bit. The guy was clearly a jerk and lacks in basic social skills. There is no need to start fighting each other in this thread over it.

Welcome to the new and improved Pinside.

#559 3 years ago

// Error: Image 466329 not found //

Whoa... You should have used this muscle when we were playing Mustang

#560 3 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Welcome to the new and improved Pinside

People have been banned from this site for way less than what is in this thread ! Two people that are missing that made a huge difference in this site is RobT and Beezleboob!

No personal attacks? This thread was started with a personal attack, the op was not even there and is all hearsay !

Oh Pinside !

#561 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

As you know, I don't like the witch hunt vibe. Why? Because Expo is over and there's nothing "Pinside" can do about it. I've been to shows and witnessed really bad etiquette (pin hogging, impatience, name calling, etc.). Shit like that needs to be dealt with @ the show. If someone posted his name/address in this thread and a Pinsider went to his home and acted out in some way, I'm not sure it would end well. You've already ruled out beating him or keying his car. I'm curious…what are you looking to achieve specifically? People that routinely behave this way probably aren't looking to you for feedback. I just don't see what good can become of this thread…

Perhaps they want to contact his employer and get him fired? Leave him and his family starving on the streets? It's what he deserves for being such a shitlord, after all.

#562 3 years ago

I disagree with your F**K Pinside comment but yeah, this is one of the reasons why many of us crack jokes around here.

#563 3 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

People have been banned from this site for way less than what is in this thread ! Two people that are missing that made a huge difference in this site is RobT and Beezleboob!
No personal attacks? This thread was started with a personal attack, the op was not even there and is all hearsay !
Fuck Pinside !

I don't think any of this is worth getting upset over.

#564 3 years ago

In a perfect world there would of been 3-5 Hobbits setup during the Expo but obviously that wasn't able to happen. There did seem to be enough time if one was willing to wait to get a few full games in on the single unit.

#566 3 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

People have been banned from this site for way less than what is in this thread !
Fuck Pinside !

who exactly has been banned from the site? as far as i know, the only accounts that have been frozen are duplicate accounts and people who have requested their account be frozen. stop making crap up.

#567 3 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

For the record, neither RobT nor beelzeboob were banned from the site. They both deactivated their accounts voluntarily.

#568 3 years ago

Pinchili's alias PinRebel email me and said his Pinchili account was frozen forever. But he's the only one I'm aware of and he deserved to be banned from Pinside.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/pinchili

#569 3 years ago

This thread is so way off topic now... Anyone going to watch BTTF tonight?

#570 3 years ago

baby-cries.jpg

"pinside bad...but I will still post in said bad forum...but still eff em! but I will still post...wait, eff em! still posting, darn it, eff em!"

#571 3 years ago

Well I do know that people were/are moderated for posting public info of people before. Why this thread gets a pass for trying to do the same thing is a little befuddling. I find the witch hunt based on second hand, one sided testimony a tad disturbing. I'm not saying the account isn't accurate or that Molly isn't telling the truth but how many times has someone come here blasting someone only to have the other party tell their side which changes the perspective. This guy is being outed, prosecuted and sentenced and we haven't even heard a peep from him.

#572 3 years ago

I fixed my post, it is now not so angry..LOL

#573 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

This thread is so way off topic now... Anyone going to watch BTTF tonight?

One better we're having a side tournament in league tonight on bttf!

#574 3 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Well I do know that people were/are moderated for posting public info of people before. Why this thread gets a pass for trying to do the same thing is a little befuddling.

So much for the new friendlier Pinside right? Feel free to fire up your mob...

#575 3 years ago

The one thing that keeps me coming back to Pinside is the humor of some people. I just like to have fun with some posts, this guy got called out and well deserved it.

#576 3 years ago

I think Aurich is a good guy but really over reacted by starting this post. We all make mistakes. This thread almost has it all now; angry mob with torches and pitchforks, bitching about moderators and people attacking each other for no good reason. The only thing missing to make this thread complete is stern vs jjp. Like it or not pinside seems to thrive on drama. Of course this is probably true for many online forums and not just pinside.

#577 3 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I think Aurich is a good guy but really over reacted by starting this post. We all make mistakes. This thread almost has it all now; angry mob with torches and pitchforks, bitching about moderators and people attacking each other for no good reason. The only thing missing to make this thread complete is stern vs jjp. Like it or not pinside seems to thrive on drama. Of course this is probably true for many online forums and not just pinside.

I know what it's missing :

I bet that guy likes MMR better than the original! Bastard!

#578 3 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

.... The only thing missing to make this thread complete is stern vs jjp. ....

Your right. GOT was not worth getting rude and pushy over but Hobbit was

#579 3 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

TH is best!
GoT is poopz!

#580 3 years ago

I don't think it's necessarily about this rude guy.It's about the wide spread rudeness these days in general.People used to have more manners than they do now.It seems a lot of people think that the world revolves around them.Not vice or versa.

#581 3 years ago

Unfortunately, this thread needs to be closed now. The Pinside Staff does not advocate the mob mentality that ran rampant in this thread. Aurich's point has been made and we feel that the thread has outlived its original intent, which was highlighting bad behavior at a pinball event.

Now, people are just bickering and bashing each other.

Therefore, we are closing this thread. If anyone would like to discuss this action with the Pinside Staff, please open a moderator feedback thread.

The Pinside Staff

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 11.95
$ 27.50
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 8,000.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Surrey, BC
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 581 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside