Anyone know the name of this part and where to get it

(Topic ID: 225843)

Anyone know the name of this part and where to get it

By Soulrider911

27 days ago

Topic Stats

  • 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by lukex
  • No one calls this topic a favorite


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

cover (resized).png

#1 27 days ago

Hey guys, anyone know the name of the rubber "boot" that covers the line filter receptacle?.. And where to buy one? thanks so much

cover (resized).png
#3 27 days ago

Awesome, thank you so much!! I was searching for every name i could think of.

#4 26 days ago

When I get stumped, I download the parts list for the game from ipdb and cut and paste into Word so I can search easily. Usually straightforward from there once you have the part number.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.70
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside