(Topic ID: 9697)

Anyone know the last name of Mike at MAD Amusements?

By Pintucky

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Pintucky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 12 years ago

Same here. He just went way above and beyond for me on a shipment too. Have you called him? I remember him saying that the customer service number was his own cell phone. I've called it maybe 5 times and it was answered at least 3 times. The other two were returned same day. Was thinking it could be an internation issue but I see your are in the US. I hope all turns out OK.

#10 12 years ago

Not taking sides but keep in mind international money transfers can take up to 21 days to clear and actually show up in someones account. I honestly think he's running business out of his house as a mom and papa type of shop. That would explain the BBB, consumer affairs and PO BOX situation. Just know that before doing business as if he closes shop you're going to have a tough time getting funds back.

For international orders - Nothing but bad with most of the pinball distribitors from what I hear. Not sure why but most seem to hate doing it and seems like everyone has issues, especially with the smaller guys.

I know what you mean by talking to him. His phone customer service skills are not good (I am a CS manager for the company I work for) but his actions, at least to me, were above industry standard.

I hope it's all a mix up and things work out for you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-the-last-name-of-mike-at-mad-amusements?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.