(Topic ID: 98728)

anyone know if the is an EXPlosion this year?

By maddog14

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Just wondering if anyone has heard if there will be a pinball life open house this year before expo 2014?

#2 9 years ago

Yes, 10th anniversary edition.
    Terry.

#3 9 years ago

Awesome! Last year was the first year I swung by the Pinball Life party, and it was the highlight of Expo season for me. I think I might have even played some Medieval Madness against you, maddog.

#4 9 years ago

I am curious if there will be more room or less games this year. Last year was so overcrowded and there were actually too many machines to try and play. I plan to attend again to pick up my usual parts order but if you're going there to play games, don't expect any elbow room.

#5 9 years ago

Yep, don't expect any elbow room, just wall-to-wall high quality pinball machines on free-play. Oh, and free food and beer as well. Hmmmm... I guess that is why there was no elbow room
    Terry.

#6 9 years ago

Thanks for doing this again this year terry. First time I made it was last year and me and my wife had a blast. also picked up some parts while there. looking forward to this year!!!

#7 9 years ago

BTW - we've booked a blues band to play this year and also have a few more pointless surprises up our sleeves.............
    Terry.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

and also have a few more pointless surprises up our sleeves.............

Mustache rides?

#9 9 years ago

Great, now you've ruined the surprise.
    Terry.

1 month later
    #10 9 years ago

Sweet! Count me in! (The event...not the mustache rides, though...)

1 week later
    #11 9 years ago

Best times - Thank for doing this again Terry!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-if-the-is-an-explosion-this-year and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.