(Topic ID: 17576)

Anyone know how to get a hold of Doug Huse?

By Rick471

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I have tried his phone # and email with no replies for about 2 weeks.

Just wondering if anyone knows him or has alternate contacts...

or if he is okay??

He is doing my Wh20 cabinet.

Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

I have the same question -- and I've been trying to reach him (via phone and email) for over 6 weeks! I do hope he is OK.

#3 11 years ago

I saw him at Pinfest ... seemed ok to me. Sometimes I get immediate replies in email, other times I don't hear back from him. He's a real cool guy, but the email thing can be a bit unnerving, understandably if you're waiting on a cabinet.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Smokenmirrors:

I have the same question -- and I've been trying to reach him (via phone and email) for over 6 weeks! I do hope he is OK.

Wow! Well I spoke to him over 3 weeks ago so I know all was well up until then. I sent wh2o decals so I am a bit worried.

#5 11 years ago

he was very sick w bronchitis recently, so i'm sure he'll get back to everyone as soon as he heals up...

well wishes doug.

-jon

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #7 11 years ago

He was bedridden with bronchitis or something. I spoke to him yesterday.
    I wouldn't worry with Doug.
    Al

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from wescor97:

Said my cftbl will ship in 2 weeks

I just hope that he doesn't ship mine to your house by mistake since I'm having him do a little extra work on mine

#9 11 years ago

Talked to him today he is up and moving.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Talked to him today he is up and moving.

Me too, he emailed and all is well now!

My cabinet should be done soon!

1 month later
    #11 11 years ago

has doug gone missing again?

I had a reply from him about 2 weeks ago indicating that my cabinet would be done before the end of june (he missed that date, not that I'm concerned yet), but his phone no. just goes to voice mail and no replies from his email account either

#12 11 years ago

w00t! just got off the phone with him and my cabinet should ship the end of the week

#13 11 years ago

Awesome. I've seen his work first hand, and he Is the best. Doug will be building cabinets for FH, CFTBL,MB, for me. I forgot which is getting built first, I think Creature!
    Allen

#14 11 years ago

he's certainly been stacked up with CftBL cabinets lately. I think that with yours and mine, that makes at least 5 in past 3 months

#15 11 years ago

He has a CFTBL cabinet that I have been waiting on for months.... Hope to see it soon...

#16 11 years ago

I spoke to him twice in the last 3 days. All is well

1 year later
    #17 10 years ago

I think Doug Huse is missing again. I sent him a $500.00 deposit 4 months ago for a cabinet and he is yet to deliver. When I call I just get voice mail and he does not return the call. I have sent numerous e-mails also with no reply. I am starting to get aggravated and will wait for a few more days to see if he contacts me before I take further action.

#18 10 years ago

I just received an email from him.

Hi Kevan, just tried to call you. I've been very ill over the past few weeks and things have been moving very slowly at best here. The MB cabinet is finished like I said before and I can send that one out to you next week if you like. I have the other two built but that is as far as I've gotten with them. I will get these done as soon as physically possible for me. You aren't alone as to people waiting for cabinets from me. I apologize for the wait.

Kevan

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-how-to-get-a-hold-of-doug-huse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.