(Topic ID: 19984)

Anyone know how to activate 'Tag Team' mode? (WWF)

By tonymiddendorf

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonymiddendorf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I was reading in the manual for WWF that when you start a game with 4 players, there is an optional Tag Team mode. In this mode, the players are separated into pairs and their scores added together. I am having difficulty locating this in the actual adjustments menu. Yes, I know I could just use my brain, but I think it would be a neat feature.

Any help?

#3 11 years ago

ROMs are updated. 1.06 game and 1.02 display.

No dice on holding the TAG button. Tried combinations of holding flipper buttons as well. Dang.

Any chance they put this information out in the manual but never implemented in in the software? Seems odd to me as it is clearly stated on page 9 of the manual (feature 15).

Hmmm...

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from mccoy2797:

What's your game official title? I don't know how many wrestling pins there are. I know a guy with one. I think it's Royal Rumble. If it's the same one, I'll send him a text.

WWF Royal Rumble- thanks in advance for any help.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd try some different combinations then.
4 credits on game, hold in buy extra ball button and then hit start button 4 times.
Next up, with 4 games started, I'd hold in the buy in button and then launch a ball.
After that I'd start kicking the game.
LTG

Thanks LTG- I did not use the buy-in extra ball button at all. I'll give that a shot tomorrow when I get a chance.

I've been watching PAPA tutorials this evening and I'm hoping I can steal a few replays off you after work tomorrow!

1 year later
#9 10 years ago

I think the conclusion is that it was a feature that DE INTENDED to include in the code, but it was never actually added. Bummer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 26.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonymiddendorf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-how-to-activate-tag-team-mode-wwf?tu=tonymiddendorf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.