• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

acdcownersBS (resized).png
IMG_1159 (resized).jpg
IMG_5045 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

all ACDC including pro/pre/le/bible/luci etc

anyone have a decent idea? 5000? 10,000?

#23 7 years ago

thanks fellas - i'll put 7500 in my table then, alongside these other numbers (averaging from previous threads)

TSPP ~6000
LOTR ~6000
SOP ~3000
POTC ~6000
FGUY ~2500
SM ~5000
BTDK ~3000
ACDC ~7500

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Sorry but what is the point of this list? Its a guess. Posting guesses like this is how rumors become facts. Its fun to stipulate, but please keep these things to yourself or in 5-10 years people are going to be spewing this bull as gospel.

well, i'm sorry to upset you. it is fun to speculate, yes, but most of these numbers come from a meta-analysis of several sources like podcast interviews with designers, analysis of serial numbers, and scouring threads in multiple forums on the subject. none of it needs to be quoted as facts, when i say ~3000 that means i saw someone say 2000, someone else says 3500, another says 3000 (for example). i'm reasonably confident that the numbers i wrote down aren't any of them a million miles away, they're all plus or minus 50%.

i find it interesting, i like to have a card for each of my pins with details of boards, ROMs, designers and artists, easter eggs and tidbits etc. you don't have to quote me, it's just a friendly discussion in a public forum. the fewest-produced game in my collection is 510 Godzillas.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, AR

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-how-many-acdcs-got-made?tu=cooldan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.