(Topic ID: 119422)

Anyone know chameleoncollectibles on E-bay?

By SilverUnicorn

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Just wondering if this was a member here.

Thank you!

Chris

#2 9 years ago

I know they charge 2x as much as Gerry for the same plastics

#3 9 years ago

Well, yes. I was looking at BK2K plastics and it seems like they took the CPR set and try to sell each one individually.

Strange way to do it, but I guess if you only need one plastic, it might be worth it. Kind of clogs up the search though, I will have to use some more modifiers

Chris

#4 9 years ago

I have bought a couple of manuals from them in the past...no problems at all.

#5 9 years ago

Cool, thanks for the input!

Chris

#6 9 years ago

My buddy and I drove to Atlantic City to buy a Jungle Queen from him. Perfect transaction.

#7 9 years ago

For the record,. I was not claiming this was a bad seller. Just wondered if it was anyone here.

Chris

#8 9 years ago

why not just message him on ebay and ask him?

#9 9 years ago

I did, with no reply.

No worries

Chris

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-chameleoncollectibles-on-e-bay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.