8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Mercury
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Do the "Atari" X/O Football games in 2 and 4 player form allow you to play it alone?

Just wonder if you always need a person to play it with.

#2 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mercury:

Do the "Atari" X/O Football games in 2 and 4 player form allow you to play it alone?
    Just wonder if you always need a person to play it with.

There is no "computer" option to play against if you are playing it single. So you can't play it single. Well, I guess you can, but if so, you better win every game, score every time, and shut out the other team every time.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
    [email protected]

#3 8 years ago

Kinda why I got rid of mine. There's no option to play against the game...and when people did come over...it seemed no one wanted to play it

#4 8 years ago

Man.....I used to love that game...my Dad was an ass and never would play it with me...but luckily I had a cool Uncle Joe...miss the good ol' arcade days..!!!.............Joey

#5 8 years ago

Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.