(Topic ID: 496)

Anyone in the UK seen the 'Special when Lit' documentary?

By JBScar

14 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by fusion301
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 14 years ago

So, has anyone seen it? Looks kind of cool.

#2 14 years ago

Sounds interesting. The only thing I have that is "Special When Lit" I have to roll myself I checked for it but no posting with that title on the net in the last year.

#3 14 years ago

scooby DOOBIE doo!! heheh....ya apparently it can only be viewed at film festivals or something and if it gets more popular it will be put into production for dvd. I read about it at pinball news.

#4 14 years ago

Here you go Brokedad http://www.specialwhenlitmovie.com/synopsis.html

Their shop says the DVD will be out in 2010, I can't wait.

#5 14 years ago

Thanks much for the link It's sure to stir up even more interest in our "hobby". Aren't good machines at decent price already mostly impossible to find ? <-- Sarcasm

#6 14 years ago

I think that guy in that movie Koi Morris won the pinfest tournament in allentown - looks just like him. That movie looks pretty good btw

#7 14 years ago

Been waiting for it to be released. I have seen "tilt- the battle to save pinball" and that is an excellent documentary to watch while you wait for "special when lit".

#8 14 years ago

I checked that out from the local library maldoror .. it is a great DVD video. I've thought about putting up an FTP for pinside members only to download things. But I wonder how many people here know how to use FTP ????

#9 14 years ago

I can remember thinking "this mosaic/www stuff will never catch on. ftp, telnet, mail and news is all you need."

#10 14 years ago

And here's a ftp trivia question for you: If ftp stands for "file transfer protocol", what does tftp stand for?

#11 14 years ago

That's almost a trick question - Trivial File Transfer Protocol

1 week later
    #12 14 years ago

maldoror, Brokedad I just got my own copy of TILT today (ordered it from USA).Can't hardly wait to watch it! are there more documentaries about pinballs?

#13 14 years ago

If Anyone has not seen "King of Kong" its a must see - not pinball but video game related and full of great stuff, interesting people, and passion - I Highly recommend, and Im not just bias because I have a DK - back to the topic - let us know how the movie is.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-in-the-uk-seen-the-special-when-lit-documentary and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.