• 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by loren3233
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loppydog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi guys, I am looking for my second pin, and I thought I would just throw it out there that I am looking to buy. I would like it to be in driving distance either Oregon or maybe south Washington. I am looking for a nice deal from a nice person . I am open to many different titles, but I will list a few that I like. Thanks!

Champion Pub
Pirates of the Caribbean
Simpsons Pinball Party
Monopoly
Family Guy

#3 10 years ago

Thanks PDX! You have been awesome!

#5 10 years ago

It looks like he is really looking for trade. It also looks like he is not fond of a long distance relationship either The machine looks nice though!

#8 10 years ago

Not great....but just like real fishin', the beer drinking is going good!

#11 10 years ago

Thanks oropuro, I don't have anything for trade, but how much would you sell your TSPP for? Is that your only title for sale?

Wenatchee is a little far north, but I might make the drive for the right deal.

#12 10 years ago

Just a Monday morning bump.

#14 10 years ago

How about a bump

1 week later
#16 10 years ago

I'll bump for the weekend.

#20 10 years ago

I have heard similar things as what Pimp77 has said. If I lived in Portland I would have no problem checking out his machines since he has so many listed on Portland Cl, but since it would be about a 3 hr drive for me I would be reluctant.

Just out of curiosity, did he have any of the games I would be looking for?

#23 10 years ago

I seriously considered your Simpsons oropuro, but I am really hoping to find one in HUO condition. Also the distance is kind of a killer.

I also want to thank people like shoot_again and pimp77. It's nice when local guys help others separate the good sellers from the not-so-good sellers. I have had so much great advice from many different people on this forum.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loppydog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-in-oregon-want-to-sell?tu=loppydog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.