(Topic ID: 297866)

Anyone in NJ to assist with Rivetting

By rmillman

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from rmillman:

Anyone (ideally in Central NJ) but I'd drive that has the equipment and experience to help do plastics swap on my Earthshaker? I'd come to you and bring the plastics (and rivets if you point me to them) along with the beer.
    I figure it's faster and better to work with someone on this who has some experience and the right tools.
    Let me know, PM is good too.

Bryan Kelly is a god among men. But if you want an idiot to help you out, I'm your guy.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I have a rivet press and rivets, only 10 minutes from your town. PM me if you need use of the press. Pete.

Well, Bryan's offer was a good one. Mine was even better. But this? I say you ask him what kind of beer he likes and get the car started...

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from rmillman:

A big thank you to ibuypinballs. Pete was a huge help. We connected and he did all of the riveting for me.
    Thanks

What kind of beer did you get him? I want to know what I missed out on...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-in-nj-to-assist-with-rivetting?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.