9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Pinballer73
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 months ago

Hoping a kind Pinhead in or around the Hagerstown MD area can help me please. I have purchased a EM playfield from a seller in Ohio. Bob Cunningham was organised to deliver it to the Coin-Op Warehouse in Hagerstown MD. I've since been advised that Lloyd has banned Bob from his premises. I'm now stuck with a playfield in Ohio and other shipping options are horrendously expensive.

If you live in the area and would be willing to accept delivery from Bob and then subsequently be able to drop the playfield off at the Coin-Op Warehouse, please let me know. Any and all help will be very much appreciated.

#2 9 months ago

I am in Frederick, MD and Bob is already bringing some stuff to me. Maybe I can help you out?

#3 9 months ago

Thanks twitami, much appreciated. Checking Google maps it looks like it would be a half hour drive for you. Would you be willing to do that for me?

#4 9 months ago

Let me know if you run out of options.
    I'm taking some friends down some Saturday to Lloyd's and I might be able to help.
    It's just 25 minutes or so from me. I will have a second, more important, stop while I'm there in MD <wink>.

#5 9 months ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

Let me know if you run out of options.
    I'm taking some friends down some Saturday to Lloyd's and I might be able to help. It's just 25 minutes or so from me.

Thanks will do.

Quoted from twoplays25c:

I will have a second, more important, stop while I'm there in MD &lt;wink&gt;.

That's gone right over my head

#6 9 months ago

You could just drive over and get it from me. Isn't it just a playfield?

#7 9 months ago
    Quoted from twitami:

You could just drive over and get it from me. Isn't it just a playfield?

I'm located in Australia.

#8 9 months ago

Oh, I got ya. Coinop is shipping to you!

I can totally take it over for ya. I go there once a month or so anyway.

#9 9 months ago

So much Coin-Op Warehouse drama. I've heard of many people being banned for things like deciding they didn't want a game once they actually looked at it.

#10 9 months ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Thanks will do.

That's gone right over my head

Don't let it.
    PA still charges an 18% premium on alcohol - to rebuild Johnstown after the 1936 'Great Flood.'
    Of course, the entire town was rebuilt by the late 1940s - and still today the state just keeps taking it in and uses it for its bloated bureaucracy.
    MD has no such added tax - thus, well, you know ... drive a little, save a lot.

#11 9 months ago

pinballer73 Question for you. So are you not going to buy as much from Lloyd because of this. He thinks that he is the king shit because he does containers. But there are many of us that do them. If you hurt his pocketbook with loss of sales, maybe it will fix his shitty attitude. I had him bring a game to me once in Chicago, On the way here, something in his truck fell into my game and damaged it. He said it wasn't his fault, that if I would have picked it upo it wouldn't have happened. Really, when I had to pay you to bring it, he damages, and its my fault

Hope others follow suit

#12 9 months ago

I once drove up (about an hour) to pick up a game that I had committed to. When I arrived, it was loaded on another truck, and he told me he had sold it to someone else. At that point, I banned him from selling me anything. He seems to be doing just fine without me as a customer.

#13 9 months ago
    Quoted from herg:

I once drove up (about an hour) to pick up a game that I had committed to. When I arrived, it was loaded on another truck, and he told me he had sold it to someone else. At that point, I banned him from selling me anything. He seems to be doing just fine without me as a customer.

I don't know who this person is, but that's definitely a dick move.

#14 9 months ago

I would love to help, as I am nearby. But I was banned from coin op because I didn't want to buy a pin that they miss represented as working.
    Lloyd and his son, ben, are dicks. I call them "The Hagerstown Mafia" and Ben is definitely, Fredo.

#15 9 months ago
    Quoted from twitami:

Oh, I got ya. Coinop is shipping to you!
    I can totally take it over for ya. I go there once a month or so anyway.

Thanks very much, I appreciate it. I'll be in touch when I know more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 59.00
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 14.99
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 16.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 11.95
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 1,400.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 12.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 209.99
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 199.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside