Anyone in Edmonton or surrounding area have AC/DC, X-Men, SM or ST pins

By violinfather

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am trying to decide which pin to buy and was hoping that someone could let me check out their games or tell me where I can find some routed to play. Spending $5000 or more without actually playing the game and comparing them against others makes me nervous. Hopefully someone can help me out.

#2 10 years ago

You should have come by.
I have most of the ones you were thinking of getting.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

You should have come by.
I have most of the ones you were thinking of getting.

I know I really appreciated the offer. Unfortunately last weekend I did not end up going down to Calgary. Ended up getting my wife's car fixed instead of buying a new one.

#4 10 years ago

Free bump and my input.
I bought a SM without ever playing one and love it. Its my second pin, (wh2o was first) and i think its the perfect upgrade.
Its easy to clean and work on.
Its current, so quite easy to get parts for.
It carries tons of speed and flow, but to beat the game you need to be a sniper. On top of that the rules are deep enough to create a couple strategies throughout the game, but no so deep my gf couldnt figure them out (a good thing!!)
The music is actually pretty decent. I thought it would have been cheesey but it rocks.

My opinion on acdc pro was rubbish. I hated the game. Then i played a premium months later and im blown away.
The lightshow, swinging bell, and drop targets really give the game a great feel. Even the mini pf is a nice bonus. This will definitely be my next pin unless something new comes out and totally catches my eye. Another 5-6G is a ways down the road.

No exp. with the other two.

#5 10 years ago

Someone in Edmonton or surrounding area know where I can play one of these games? Any on location? I really want to order a NIB AC/DC Premium but am nervous to spend that kind of money without trying one first.

#6 10 years ago

Xmen pro is at West Edmonton Mall. One in Scotiabank Theatre, but it was very dirty. A newer one was in Red's in West Ed too, but I am not sure if that's still open.

ACDC can be found at Monster's Mini golf on the south side (34 Ave and Calgary Trail beside Gateway lanes).

Star Trek is at the airport (past customs) but also available at SML games on the south side (101 st and about 33 ave). It isn't working 100% but you can check it out.

No sure of a public place to play SM in Edmonton.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks very much Apollyon!

#8 10 years ago

The game that I am looking to try the most is the AC/DC premium. I will not buy the Pro as I like the additional features more that are listed for the Premium.

#9 10 years ago

Nib Ac/Dc Luci is 6990.00 plus shipping and Gst

#10 10 years ago

For what it's worth, I bought ACDC having only ever seen the Bowen video. My first pin.
Best pin ever.

#11 10 years ago

There is a Star Trek at the 02's Taphouse & Grill
11066-156 St NW, Edmonton.

#12 10 years ago

Bump. Still looking.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-in-edmonton-or-surrounding-area-have-acdc-x-men-sm-or-st-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.