(Topic ID: 90049)

Anyone in Canada used Easy Yard Sale through Kajiji?

By JPloof

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JPloof.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey fellow pinsiders. I've found what seems to be a stellar deal. The ad in Canada is placed through kajiji which is a similar service to craigslist in the US. The pin is in a province next to mine so when i've contacted the seller about the pin, he advised that kajiji has partnered up with this firm and that they would ship, at the seller's cost. Insurance is provided, heck there is even a return policy if what is delivered is not what was stated in the ad. All in all, seems to good to be true.....so I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with these guys. Website for them is easyyardsale.com.

#5 9 years ago

Thanks everyone. Greatwich, funny, the seller was a doctor so I guess you know what pin is up for sale (it's a twilight zone in bc). I got a hold of kajiji to see if they had info on this company and they don't. Turning away and not looking back.

#9 9 years ago

Haha, to kijiji spelling error. Thanks for pointing that out. And thanks for the advice everyone. Magically when I started inquiring deeper with the seller last night on viewing the pin the response was, to late sorry, just sold the pin through my scammie yardsale company to someone else, but thank you for your interest.

This is a great community, with good advice. Thanks again everyone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JPloof.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-in-canada-used-easy-yard-sale-through-kajiji?tu=JPloof and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.