(Topic ID: 6383)

Anyone here play with back alley black balls

By wizzardz

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anim8ormatt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 12 years ago

I was thinking of putting some in my batman forever. hard to justify the expense though, considering they might be hard to see.

::Edit:: I just looked at the site and he makes some riddler themed balls. I may just have to get one riddler and one half and half two face ball!

#12 12 years ago

I found some 1" clear acrylic balls that I thought might look cool in a pin. They are lighter too, so the gameplay would be nuts!

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from pin-tastic:

You could always drill and add weight to the center, I thought about buying some to see if I could retrofit a LED with a small battery in one with a motion sensor and have lit up balls but would be too hard to keep them balanced, for novelty only

That would be pretty cool. maybe harvest a motion activated led out of one of those bouncy balls you see around. getting it inside a ball that would survive inside the machine is the trick!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anim8ormatt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-here-play-with-back-alley-black-balls?tu=anim8ormatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.