(Topic ID: 127998)

Anyone here make really good custom cards?

By balboarules

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JPLW-FINAL2-Small2.png
    1428523296918.jpg

#1 8 years ago

I know NOTHING about art or graphic design, I have 7 out of 8 games I would like to have some custom cards made for, but I cannot do it, and I have no luck on the sites as I have a horrible printer, and just cannot do it..

Is there anyone out there who already does this, or would be interested in doing this for me? I need some nice custom cards for
    Star Wars Trilogy
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Flintstones (I want them to be the cartoon)
    Terminator 3
    Addams Family
    Batman Forever
    Jurassic Park the lost world.

Anyone who can do this please let me know, it is the one area I know NOTHING about, and would really like to get these.

Thanks
    Steve

#2 8 years ago

www.pinballcards.com

www.pinballrebel.com

www.pinzach.com <<< he use to do custom cards for donations.

#3 8 years ago

I recommend pinballcards.com

#4 8 years ago

If you want something truly custom (i.e. your name on the cards) let me know. I can work something up for you.

#5 8 years ago

I completed the cards for the Jurassic Park the Lost World. If anyone else needs these cards for their JPLW send me a PM and I will send it to you.

#6 8 years ago

I paid a local tattoo artist to draw custom apron cards for my T2. He charged me $60 for two original watercolors that I think look great.

1428523296918.jpg1428523296918.jpg
    #7 8 years ago

I'm looking for Tron, IM, SM, XM cards not necessarly with words/rules but more with cool iconic pictures/graphics.

#8 8 years ago

Here is what the Jurassic Park the Lost World looks like. I can send the high res version upon request.

JPLW-FINAL2-Small2.pngJPLW-FINAL2-Small2.png
    #9 8 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I'm looking for Tron, IM, SM, XM cards not necessarly with words/rules but more with cool iconic pictures/graphics.

That's the approach I took for my Tron cards, you can grab them here if you want:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/57#post-2097268

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I would think that for SM and IM you could cut out images from a comic book the laminate it on top of a heavy weight paper.

#11 8 years ago

Thanks for the support guys, I don't have all the ones your looking for on my site but I have a long list to get to.... Actually only one on your list i've done is Johnny Mnemonic...

#12 8 years ago

Thanks I was looking for that but didn't recall where I saw them before.

I know you also have ST have you done anything with that?

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Thanks I was looking for that but didn't recall where I saw them before.
    I know you also have ST have you done anything with that?

Yeah, I did cards as part of my translite. Free downloadable PDF for those ones here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-new-original-translite-decals/page/8#post-1981855

#14 8 years ago

I now have Johnny, Addams, Batman Forever, Jurassic park (thanks to Jay).

Now just need Star Wars Trilogy, Terminator 3 and a Cartoon Flintstones version.

Thanks for the links and especially Jay!

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

I now have Johnny, Addams, Batman Forever, Jurassic Park (thanks to Jay).
    Now just need Star Wars Trilogy, Terminator 3 and a Cartoon Flintstones version.
    Thanks for the links and especially Jay!

I'm working on your final three. Should have them done over the long weekend.

#16 8 years ago

Thank you so much Jay! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.

Also, I shot you an email asking if it were possible to make the J Park cards a little bigger, the width is just a bit short, maybe a quarter of an inch or so.

Thanks
    STeve

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-here-make-really-good-custom-cards and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.