(Topic ID: 213139)

Anyone here BIG into Snakes & Reptiles?.....

By ChanceKJ

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Don_C
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E28D3189-D672-43AA-8961-EFBA32BCEB66 (resized).png
2% (resized).jpg
Dozer (resized).jpg
CWT 2 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Maybe you or someone you know is pretty big into snakes and reptiles? Do them (and me) a quick favour and share the info in the image. A little cryptic from me I know, but trust me it might just be worth their/your time.

CWT 2 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

Bangerjay is BIG into trouser snakes

#3 1 year ago

Wife and I have a Hermann's tortoise and a Sinaloan Milk Snake. So we are into reptiles in a smallish way. 2 reptiles, 30 pins. The milk snake, 2%, is full grown now. Also had an iguana and several bearded dragons in the past.

Don C.

Dozer (resized).jpg

2% (resized).jpg

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Don_C:

Wife and I have a Hermann's tortoise and a Sinaloan Milk Snake. So we are into reptiles in a smallish way. 2 reptiles, 30 pins. The milk snake, 2%, is full grown now. Also had an iguana and several bearded dragons in the past.
Don C.

Cute little guys! You sure the tortoise isn't a Russian Tortoise instead of the Hermann's? Never realized how much alike they look!

#5 1 year ago

I live down the road from Australia Zoo and Wildlife HQ, two really fantastic zoo's. This big python is one of their beauties.

E28D3189-D672-43AA-8961-EFBA32BCEB66 (resized).png

#6 1 year ago

I’ve got a decent terrarium for my dart frogs, but just a basic one for my leopard gecko. Always lookin for new critters and ideas!

#7 1 year ago

I love that tortoise Don!

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from wyopin:

I’ve got a decent terrarium for my dart frogs, but just a basic one for my leopard gecko. Always lookin for new critters and ideas!

Random, but I read this too fast and thought it said ‘fart dogs’

#9 1 year ago

Had a camen aligator for Many years though sadly she passed. Best pet ever and incredible just to watch. Especially at feeding time with chicken on a stick.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from tjprice222:

Random, but I read this too fast and thought it said ‘fart dogs’

It's called dyslexia

1 week later
#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Cute little guys! You sure the tortoise isn't a Russian Tortoise instead of the Hermann's? Never realized how much alike they look!

I studied a lot of pictures and i think he's a Herrmann's. But they are amazingly similar. I understand the Hermann's shell are more dome shaped, and the Russian a bit flatter. His name is Dozer (short for Bulldozer, as he only goes over or though, never around). He's got a huge personality (for a reptile), alternately likes us and hates us, but loves to have his head scratched. A big fan of dandelion flowers, he's looking forward to spring in the yard!

Don C.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 209.99
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 93.00
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 209.99
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 224.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside