Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Tsskinne
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I was wondering if anyone has heard from Xpin lately?

I ordered a set of 7volution displays over two months ago and have had issues with getting them to work in my Bally Viking. The game went from working 100% to not working at all with the displays installed. I contacted Xpin via their customer support on their website. I proceeded to communicate with them over the next month via their customer support, text, email, and phone calls. We eventually got the game to boot, but then the displays were still not working themselves. It has now been 5 weeks since I have received any communication at all from them and I was just hoping that either someone would be able to help me get the displays working, or know how to get me in contact with someone at Xpin who can help me as I have become pretty frustrated spending $300 on a mod only to have it render my game useless.

2 weeks later
#2 6 years ago

Bumping it to the top, still no contact.

#3 6 years ago

Owner responded when I had an issue with their system 11 display. Think it was Brett. I met him years again at a show. He's a good guy. He sometimes makes posts on pinside. Maybe try a PM on pinside. Just search other xpin threads to find him.

#4 6 years ago

I've heard from Brett via email a couple times this week.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I've heard from Brett via email a couple times this week.

Thanks, I emailed and posted to their support forums again yesterday with no response.

#6 6 years ago

I was contacted today.

#7 6 years ago

xpin has resolved the issues and we almost have them 100% working

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Sewickley, PA
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-heard-from-xpin-lately and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.