Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago

Ugh I bought some ROM's on one of his Ebay auctions and payed for express shipping to get them quicker, guess that was a waste. See that there has been some feedback about slow shipping lately. I destroyed the one I pulled out of my Lost World. Wish I would have got it on video. Pulled the chip flung it in the air and for some unknown reason I decided to go over and step on it, slide and almost do the splits in my garage. Hope everything in his life gets straighted out. Does anyone know who else to buy ROM's from that ship super fast?

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Action pinball can do most roms and ships quick

Thanks I will give this a few days and see if my email gets answered first as I really do not want to order two sets if I don't have to.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Action pinball can do most roms and ships quick

Ordered from Action Pinball thanks....hope John Wart will cancel the order off of EBay.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-heard-from-john-wart-lately?tu=pinballlew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.