Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by fish1975tx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Just curious, as I placed a $100 order with them on the 14th and received a confirmation receipt for 3-5 day shipping. Sent a followup on the 19th since I hadn't received a ship notification and didn't receive a response. Sent another followup a few days later and still no response. I've ordered from them a couple times before and did not have any issues, but after 10 days without any communication I'm starting to wonder what might be going on. Will try calling next, but wanted to see if anyone else had heard from them recently.

Kyle

#2 8 years ago

I got an email from Melissa yesterday.

Calling is probably your best bet, though, in my experience.

#3 8 years ago

Same thing on my end, I'm not worried though, Chris and Melissa are probably taking some well deserved time off, I know Chris has a full time job while Melissa runs Cointaker. No worries, you won't find two nicer people in this hobby to deal with.

#4 8 years ago

Yep, she's super responsive. Give them a call. Emails can get lost

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gnatty:

No worries, you won't find two nicer people in this hobby to deal with.

Yup, totally agree.

#6 8 years ago

Chris and Melissa rock..... heard from Melissa Monday.....just call....

#7 8 years ago

Great, thanks for the responses. I'll give a call tomorrow.

#8 8 years ago

Melissa is always over the top on commumication with me, even on nights and weekends. Can't say enough good things about Chris & Melissa!

#9 8 years ago

I am about to try LEd's for the first time. I see cointaker at every show that I go to so I figure it's good product. Would you guys consider them to be the best in terms of reliability and pricing?

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

I am about to try LEd's for the first time. I see cointaker at every show that I go to so I figure it's good product. Would you guys consider them to be the best in terms of reliability and pricing?

I go with comet for ALL my LEDs now. Best prices, best service, and always innovating like none other.

http://www.cometpinball.com/

#11 8 years ago

I've been in communication with them this week and received a shipment from them a couple days ago. The lack of email response makes me wonder if perhaps a spam filter is eating messages. I'd also suggest phoning them to follow up at this point.

#12 8 years ago

And I go with cointaker for all of my LEDs......

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I go with comet for ALL my LEDs now. Best prices, best service, and always innovating like none other.
    http://www.cometpinball.com/

I placed an order 2 business days ago, paid for the priority shipping and BAM when I got home today I had my order of bulbs from comet waiting for me. .59 for premium frosted non ghosting 2 SMD sunlight (really nice balance between too warm and too cold if you are looking for the perfect everything bulb)

#14 8 years ago

Where do you see non ghosting bulbs for $0.59 on comets' website? I don't see any that low. Please provide link.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Where do you see non ghosting bulbs for $0.59 on comets' website? I don't see any that low. Please provide link.

http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/100-pack-2smd-ct-ft.htm?1=1&CartID=0

They do not ghost in 99% of all applications would be more accurate. I have had a select few spots in which they ghost just the slightest.

also, buy 2 100 packs and get free shipping also. I always upgrade to the priority if I need them quick. Art seems to always pack and send then on the way ASAP so really just a matter of how soon the USPS gets them to me.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

I believe they do a 15% pinside discount and sometimes you can get a 25% off deal. That is a serious discount.

#17 8 years ago

I love Comet! They have the best prices, and a huge selection!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-heard-from-cointaker-recently and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.