(Topic ID: 63359)

Anyone heard any credible rumors about the next Stern?

By DirtySouth

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

#2 10 years ago

Dude, it's The Big Lebowski. Either that or My Little Pony.

Seriously though, ST isn't even shipping yet. Anything that is rumored is just that.
    That said, rumors are The Walking Dead is up next.

#3 10 years ago

This not from a Credible Source. Gary is going to flip a coin on this decision of a new music pin. Jackson 5 or the Osmond's.

#4 10 years ago

Thought it was The Monkees......

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

This not from a Credible Source. Gary is going to flip a coin on this decision of a new music pin. Jackson 5 or the Osmond's.

Donny and Marie LE?

#6 10 years ago

It's wd. Why don't we start a bunch more threads asking what's next from stern in the meantime?!

#7 10 years ago

It is a zombie pin. Gary got wind of JJ considering making one, so he's going to beat him to the punch. It has exactly the same layout as the Hobbit, by the way, but with tighter shots. The blood spatter, color changing inserts are awesome! Due out in the spring for only $11,999

#8 10 years ago

If they really do pick Walking Dead over Resident Evil, I'll be very disappointed.

#9 10 years ago

i heard it was justin bieber, stern wants to focus on the next generation.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

If they really do pick Walking Dead over Resident Evil, I'll be very disappointed.

So would I, but I wouldn't blame them. I'm not blind enough with my fanboy-dom for RE to deny that a WD pin wouldn't be the better financially profitable option between the two. As popular as we think RE is, I can guarantee that WD has better CURRENT resonance with the general public than RE will/does.

#11 10 years ago

I heard angry birds from a guy that may or may not be right

#12 10 years ago

Iron Chef

#13 10 years ago

Obvious next game is. .........
    Who knows , lets get my Star Trek LE
    Out first

Then Iron Maiden Pin is next

#14 10 years ago

Stern is not going to leak any info until ST is released because they don't want to lose any sales.

#15 10 years ago

Is Gary against any original themes now?

#16 10 years ago

Haven't we seen this thread over and over again? Wishlist/typical sarcastic licenses.

#17 10 years ago

Ok, enough jokes.

Breaking bad will be sterns next pin, you can take my word on it.

#18 10 years ago

Paris Hilton LE
    solid pink machine
    several mystery holes
    some little dogs as targets
    she'll need to pole dance when u score big
    and callouts - "Wal-Mart... do they like make walls there?"...."What's a soup kitchen?"..."I'm an actress, a brand, a businesswoman. I'm all kinds of stuff."

maybe somebody here can make this happen. Thxs.

#19 10 years ago

First off. Lets wait and see how the Star Trek plays.
    Second. We can have still have fun speculating, on what will be done next.
    Third. Yes, check out the other posts on this topic, The ST Nerd one is really good.
    Fourth item. HAVE FUN! Laugh, Smile, enjoy Pinside.

#20 10 years ago

Yes.

LTG : )

Disclaimer : No.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from Peppers:

Is Gary against any original themes now?

Yes. Stern makes more money doing licensed themes.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinB:

Yes. Stern makes more money doing licensed themes.

24, CSI, WOF, NBA, BBH, WPT. I'd swap any of those licensed themes to give the designers original theme games another chance.

#23 10 years ago

I have heard nothing about it yet. But I am starting to save some funds for when they want to take my money for MUPPETS LE.

#24 10 years ago

I've heard rumors of Angry Birds, but I really want Futurama to be next.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-heard-any-credible-rumors-about-the-next-stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.