Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4322[1].JPG
TF - LEDs.JPG
TF - 44s.JPG
20150121_201611.jpg
20150121_201630.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iwantansi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 years ago

Got my (2)glass in Mid December from him that I ordered at the end of September

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I've used Gary Conway before. I like Bgresto.com much better. For one it's way cheaper. (At least last time i used Gary, his base price was $300 for the glass, and $100 for shipping.) And second Gary's process, in my eye, is less desirable. He basically makes a translite, and sandwiches it between two pieces of non-tempered 1/16" window glass, with silicone around the edges. Steve at least uses the correct thickness glass and it's always tempered. And Steve's process is bonded directly to the glass (opposed to a translit.) To me Steve's process is better. Gary is faster though, as he's been doing it a lot longer, so he probably has more one-off glasses in his files.
As for the one-off stuff. Steve has done a bunch of that for me. but he's my friend, and he uses my games for raw artwork, so he's getting something back when he needs it. But he's not anyone's personal Photoshop monkey, ready to lose money and suck up time for that weird shuffle alley no one else will ever need a glass.

Could you elaborate more on Steves process?

It sounds like hes printing it on paper and bonding it to glass?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iwantansi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-hear-from-stephen-from-bgresto?tu=iwantansi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.