Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4322[1].JPG
TF - LEDs.JPG
TF - 44s.JPG
20150121_201611.jpg
20150121_201630.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Clay, I did use the info email address and received no response, which is why I tried the other one. A simple, "sorry dude, haven't made that one before and I'm not doing it just for you" would suffice. With no response at all I can't be sure it actually got to anyone.

This is from the bgresto website "The advantage to this service is in the case of rare games. That is, we do “one off” restorations. " No you don't...
Granted, what I asked for isn't for a pinball machine but the process would be the same. Gary Conway has a reproduction glass for the game I have but I've seen you respond on other threads saying that your process is superior and produces a better glass. Based on other threads, it seemed that the price to have it done would be around what Gary charges so I figured I'd try to get the higher quality replacement. Apparently, you'd rather not have my business, and I'm ok with that.
Dave

Hey Dave,

I'm in Waterford - if you want to see an example of Gary Conway's work, I have a Spanish Eyes he did that you can look at. I've got an original that's in pretty poor condition, but can be used as a comparison. If BGResto won't get back to you or make one, at least you will have an idea of what to expect from Gary. I've used him a couple of times, and am happy with the results.

Frank -

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-hear-from-stephen-from-bgresto?tu=frankj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.