(Topic ID: 118259)

Anyone hear from Pinball Side Mirrors lately?

By dhalem

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MJW
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago

Sorry, guys we have been getting ready for the TPF. Hopefully Melvin gave you a call and got your screws out. We will get better as soon as the show is over. Been really busy but still no excuses on our part. Sometimes we screw up and make mistakes. Tracking numbers normally no do go out right away and can take days. Most of the time the order will arrive before the tracking number. Sad but true.

Quoted from MJW:

Bought two sets and a custom shooter in the past. My most recent set did not come with screws and it's been over a month. They responded that they shipped them but I still never recieved. I keep sending requests but they are ignoring me.
    I'll get my future mirrors from pin protection.

We have also been busy helping working on a new website http://www.pinballbuying.com
    Who know if it will be a hit. I am sure they hope so.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from dgoodspeed:

I have these on my wish list and went to their site...if they are still watching the thread the dates when you are gonna be out and not shipping, etc seem wrong. Just an FYI!

Well, we have no one back at the office right now to ship them out. So, you would have to wait and then most likely people would start complaining about that. So, we guess you can't win either way? Well, will make it up with the TPF show price. Priced just right

#19 9 years ago

Sorry after the show

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-hear-from-pinball-side-mirrors-lately?tu=wdpvideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.