(Topic ID: 118259)

Anyone hear from Pinball Side Mirrors lately?

By dhalem

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MJW
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I put an order in over a week ago and haven't heard anything. No response to pings.

Anyone hear anything?

#2 9 years ago

I talked with Pinball Side Mirrors this morning. All orders have shipped.

They are preparing for the Texas Pinball Festival and are not closely monitoring emails.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks for the update.

2 weeks later
    #4 9 years ago

I put an order in and sent payment a week ago today. Didn't get a shipping confirmation, so I sent an email a few days ago to confirm my order/payment. No response. I saw this thread... getting a little nervous.

#5 9 years ago

the same thing happened to me when I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, but they arrived via fedex about a week later, I don't think you have to worry

#6 9 years ago

I placed a large order a few weeks back and received it yesterday. I've talked to a couple of other pinsiders whom have waited a little longer as well.

#7 9 years ago

They're a great company, but they do "go dark" from time to time with communication. No worries, though. A great product, and I've bought from them many times.

#8 9 years ago

Received them today. Excellent packing. Excellent price/product. Just wish communication was better. I'd say be careful if you love watching your packages travel from point A to B with a tracking number... might not happen. For the record, arrived in 8 days (6 business days). Met my expectations and I would/will buy from again.

#9 9 years ago

Bought two sets and a custom shooter in the past. My most recent set did not come with screws and it's been over a month. They responded that they shipped them but I still never recieved. I keep sending requests but they are ignoring me.

I'll get my future mirrors from pin protection.

#10 9 years ago

I bought 2 sets of mirror kits too. After a week with no response or confirmation I emailed them and got no response. The next morning the package was on my doorstep. Don't worry, you will get your shipment.

#11 9 years ago

Sorry, guys we have been getting ready for the TPF. Hopefully Melvin gave you a call and got your screws out. We will get better as soon as the show is over. Been really busy but still no excuses on our part. Sometimes we screw up and make mistakes. Tracking numbers normally no do go out right away and can take days. Most of the time the order will arrive before the tracking number. Sad but true.

Quoted from MJW:

Bought two sets and a custom shooter in the past. My most recent set did not come with screws and it's been over a month. They responded that they shipped them but I still never recieved. I keep sending requests but they are ignoring me.
    I'll get my future mirrors from pin protection.

We have also been busy helping working on a new website http://www.pinballbuying.com
    Who know if it will be a hit. I am sure they hope so.

#12 9 years ago

Ordered a set from Pinball Side Mirrors last week, got em yesterday and installed today. My first time ordering from them. Great transaction, and awesome product. Will buy from these guys again.

#13 9 years ago

Will you have any green mirrors for WOZ at the TPF?

#14 9 years ago

I contacted them about missing screws. Heard nothing... then they showed up magically at my door!

#15 9 years ago

I have these on my wish list and went to their site...if they are still watching the thread the dates when you are gonna be out and not shipping, etc seem wrong. Just an FYI!

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from dgoodspeed:

I have these on my wish list and went to their site...if they are still watching the thread the dates when you are gonna be out and not shipping, etc seem wrong. Just an FYI!

Well, we have no one back at the office right now to ship them out. So, you would have to wait and then most likely people would start complaining about that. So, we guess you can't win either way? Well, will make it up with the TPF show price. Priced just right

#17 9 years ago

Bought several of their sets, shipped to Canada w/o issue. Good install product too, no problems with any in that regard either. And price is decent.

#18 9 years ago

Oh I'm gonna pick up some for sure...but the months sounded backwards unless I'm really tired and my mind is not working right today...

NOTE : All new placed orders will not ship until 5/17/15
    And then not orders will ship during the TPF 5/25/15 and will not start shipping again until 4/2/15
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

So if I olace an order today will it ship after 4/2 or 5/17?

#19 9 years ago

Sorry after the show

1 week later
    #20 9 years ago

I bought a set for my WOZ ECLE at the TPF. Got a great show price. I installed them yesterday and they went in with no problems in less than an hour. They look great!

3 weeks later
    #21 8 years ago

They resolved my issue and sent me more mounting screws. All good.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-hear-from-pinball-side-mirrors-lately and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.