(Topic ID: 58746)

Anyone hear anything on Ben Heck's Zombie Adventureland?

By aberdeentp

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 244 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by gcp
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10488198_781331975244678_6951287137130227356_n.png
th_popcorncat.gif
image-739.jpg
irony-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg
jerk+store.jpg
Texas_LoneBrainCell-2.jpg
tx-secedes.jpg
the-great-cornholio-cornholio-28602819-358-510.jpg
Texass2.jpg
sexy-texas-superfans-33.jpg
texass.jpg
6FUqHLM.gif
image-155.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It was always projected at end of 2013. So it's not like some long overdue vaporware.

It's almost end of 2013 and MG isn't done yet...sooooo...

4 months later
#59 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Any idea when the production will start?

After Magic Girl...sooooo....2026?

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It took you 5 hours to weigh in Greg, what took you so long!

I was thinking I should lay off but I know you love it.

4 months later
#117 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Anyone know yet when production may start on Zombie Adventureland?

What about Magic Girl?

#119 9 years ago

Oh, any day now lol

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What about the fact that you'll have neither Greg?

You also have neither & got suckered out of your cash.

Quoted from ChrisVW:

It's MG or bust for me. I'm in all the way or going down with the ship. I just want to know what's going on... Where we are at percentage wise, when can we expect it? I don't think that's unreasonable.

When even the secret club doesn't know what's going on....it's time to worry!!!

Quoted from iceman44:

I'm good with it all, put a deposit down on AIW just because I want to support Jpop and what he's doing.

Taking people's money and not making a game?

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So jealous Gregory……keep chiming in on things you know zero about….you lose!
Any complete idiot can say "oh yeah, there's no game yet, never will be"…..just like Woz, never will be made! haha, what a joke that is and the Jpop opinion that you spout

You're such a child. When someone uses facts and logic, you project with attacks like "jealous". You may be a person who gets jealous of material things...don't project that onto those of us who are just calling it as it is. One man has taken a lot of people's money for 3 games and not made one game yet. The people who bought the first game don't even know what's going on with it.

Snipe at me with some more insults...but facts are facts.

I never had doubts about WOZ because there was a business plan, employees & transparency behind the project.

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You know NOTHING about either, just part of the Pinside paparazzi…….and that's a FACT…...

That's what you think hahaha....you think people don't share the top secret super secret handshake club info?

I know everything.

...and assuming I didn't - I know that no one has a Magic Girl.

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Jealous is about right…..

Are you capable of having an intellectually honest discussion? I'm a man of reason...you're a man of faith....so probably not. It's worth asking, though.

#151 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Smart ass, stupid, ignorant comments…..that's what I KNOW, and I know you don't have either, so wtf is your problem…..typical pompous stupidity? yeah…..

Again with the insults & hypocrisy. Just have a rational conversation about this.

Fact. No game has come out yet. Let's start with that. When's Magic Girl coming out?

Please answer without insults.

#153 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Of course I am, I'm "the voice of reason", you are the "voice of treason" and everything wrong…….hehe, you just don't have a clue, you really don't, but then again, its not your problem, is it? You should focus on what you have, NOT what you don't have…..how about that?

I won't indulge your circular toxic argument...so, I repeat:

No game has come out yet. Let's start with that. When's Magic Girl coming out?

Please answer without insults

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yes, please, get Ben Heck off of there (no offense Ben)……it's all Jpop, thankfully…..

Thankfully? Ben Heck has actually released a game lol

#162 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah, all 5 people that bought it?……..Ohhhh, sorry about that Ben, I'm impressed as hell at what you did but you know what an MMr announcement can do to momentum…I think that sucks, I'd rather have your pin
Are you seriously degrading yourself down to that point Greg?…wow

How am I degrading myself, exactly? Once again, I speak the truth and you hurl insults.

Fact: Ben Heck has created, programmed, built and shipped a game. How is mentioning that "degrading myself"?

Your speculation about how many he's sold is purely that...speculation. You anyone who says anything about Jpop knows nothing... here's a perfect example of your hypocrisy. You know nothing about how many games Ben has sold...but the fact remains: He's completed one game.

Once again....when is Magic Girl shipping?

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#167 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

My wife is passed out right now…

Should I call 911?

Texass2.jpgTexass2.jpg
#168 9 years ago
Quoted from WhereIsMagicGirl:

I'd like to thank Greg for the new username idea...

Shit is getting weird.... lol

#173 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah, you should be afraid

the-great-cornholio-cornholio-28602819-358-510.jpgthe-great-cornholio-cornholio-28602819-358-510.jpg
#174 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I am home, and I didn't post that pic of Greg's wife in a UT suit

Your wife wears a suit for her urinary tract? Texas is so weird.

#176 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe that's your boyfriend, can't really tell? hehe Cali is def "so weird"….. Did I mention thanks for Toyota?

Yes, because YOU own Toyota now. Personally. You took it from me. Personally. Wah. I lost my company, Toyota...that I owned. Wah wah.

#178 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Game.
Set.
Match.

Since you're going to get a Cali insult from Icee, here's a pre-emptive strike on your behalf, Rob...cuz recent history shows that Texans are into that sorta thing...

tx-secedes.jpgtx-secedes.jpg

#180 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Is it just me, or is Ice particularly sensitive about RAZA these days?
Does he really know something that we don't? If he does, I bet it isn't good news. If he actually had concrete information that was good news in terms of Magic Girl or RAZA being released anytime in the near future, would he really be lashing out in this manner?

Well, when you combine high levels of insecurity with equal doses of arrogance, the mixture can create a dangerous explosion of stupid.

Texas_LoneBrainCell-2.jpgTexas_LoneBrainCell-2.jpg
#185 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Believe me, if Cali dropped off the west coast and floated out west with that political crew and F ed economy and debt scenario, Texas would be cheering and doing the wave

So you're saying that the entire population of Texas would be cheering the death of millions of innocent people? You're a horrible person - I'd like to think that the citizens of Texas wouldn't appreciate you lumping them in with you & your joy of genocide.

jerk+store.jpgjerk+store.jpg
#186 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

combined with a total lack of self awareness…..

irony-tshirt-logo-hr.jpgirony-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg
#191 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Typical distortions of the truth and what other people have to say…….pitiful……
It's YOU that keeps crapping all over this Jpop Raza thread, as usual………
Come on, tick tock, it can't be that hard to find another stupid gif to post……waiting……...

All I asked is "when does Magic Girl ship?"

This is what you turned it into. Take responsibility for your actions.

#201 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Oh wow. I'm curious if yinz are just fooling or if it really did turn nasty.

I dunno, maybe "billybike69" can fill us in...oh wait, he's never posted anything - he seems to purely exist to thumbs-up Icee and thumbs-down me. *cough cough Icee's got a fake double account cough cough**

#208 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

….not just the anti Jpop posting here

Asking when Magic Girl is going to ship isn't being "anti-Jpop". I own 2 Jpop designed B/W games.

So, back on topic...when is Magic Girl going to ship? That should give us a better idea to when RAZA might ship.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-hear-anything-on-ben-hecks-zombie-adventureland?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.