(Topic ID: 58746)

Anyone hear anything on Ben Heck's Zombie Adventureland?

By aberdeentp

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 244 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by gcp
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10488198_781331975244678_6951287137130227356_n.png
th_popcorncat.gif
image-739.jpg
irony-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg
jerk+store.jpg
Texas_LoneBrainCell-2.jpg
tx-secedes.jpg
the-great-cornholio-cornholio-28602819-358-510.jpg
Texass2.jpg
sexy-texas-superfans-33.jpg
texass.jpg
6FUqHLM.gif
image-155.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gcp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#244 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I heard the production date is scheduled to happen following Magic Girl, which should be late 2027. I love JPOP, but lets get real, unless he has kids who will take over these pinball projects in his death, this game is never going to be made. I am going to start calling JPOP, "Little Wayne". Just like the Medieval Madness that will never be made. What drives me crazy is pinball needs a brilliant mind like JPOP, but we don't need the guy working from his basement. Like many brilliant artists, he needs structure or he will drift so much that nothing gets done. Could you imagine if JPOP worked for Heighway of JJP..............AMEN JESUS, talk about a pinball company. I hope this post has not come across as insulting as it was not my intention. I am just trying to be realistic and remind you all that in many ways, your supporting of this insanity may have prolonged JPOP's return to "real" pinball and kept him from creating his greatest machine ever.

Now I know JPOP reads these threads and so this part is for JPOP, "John, please go work for a real pinball company and stop with this nonsense. Why would you only want to share your visions and ideas with so few? It's too much for one man to create a pinball machine and innovate.................You are wasting your talent and life is too short for that."

I expect a lot of thumbs down, so let me have them, I am prepared......................

August, 2013. Impressive.

I won't bother calling out all of the people who responded to this with the rhetorical equivalent of clapping their hands over their ears shouting "I CAN'T HEEEEAAAAR YOOOOUUUU!"

... except for iceman. Holy crap.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gcp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-hear-anything-on-ben-hecks-zombie-adventureland?tu=gcp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.