(Topic ID: 58746)

Anyone hear anything on Ben Heck's Zombie Adventureland?

By aberdeentp

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 244 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by gcp
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10488198_781331975244678_6951287137130227356_n.png
th_popcorncat.gif
image-739.jpg
irony-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg
jerk+store.jpg
Texas_LoneBrainCell-2.jpg
tx-secedes.jpg
the-great-cornholio-cornholio-28602819-358-510.jpg
Texass2.jpg
sexy-texas-superfans-33.jpg
texass.jpg
6FUqHLM.gif
image-155.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisVW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

I had the same issue. When he changed blog sites he forgot to send me an invite and I had to send him an email and he sent me an invite a few days later. If you can't reach John by email try calling.

He updates about twice a week. ...and you'll really like the latest update.

4 months later
#86 10 years ago

Lots of great products were once considered vaporware until they were released. Bluetooth and Team Fortress 2 come to mind.

I'm not sure where the perception that the project is late or slipping is coming from, considering the lack of publicly disclosed dates?

4 months later
#116 9 years ago

It's been pretty quiet lately...

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What about Magic Girl?

+1

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

What about game #4? Anyone heard what it is?

#4 would be KISS, assuming he gets license approval.

#128 9 years ago

I see you're getting thumbs down happy Iceman. Have a look at my collection.

Rarehero is correct.... "What about Magic Girl?" Is about the most relevant comment I seen lately.

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Because I don't agree, Stern is now going after KISS and will get it because of Jpop's art and anything Greg related is a down vote…...
Problem for Stern is that it's NOT Jpop…..

I don't dispute that John would make a better version of the game, it's the timeline that worries me. If we are about to cross the 3 year mark on MG and Alice hasn't even started yet...how long are we talking for KISS? I don't know if I'm prepared to wait realistically 3-6 more years to play a KISS game from a preorder standpoint.

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

He's not getting KISS, Stern will. As you know, MG and RAZA are coming soon enough, I'll take your MG spot if you don't want it! Just lmk

It's MG or bust for me. I'm in all the way or going down with the ship. I just want to know what's going on... Where we are at percentage wise, when can we expect it? I don't think that's unreasonable.

1 month later
#218 9 years ago

Saw this posted on FB today...

10488198_781331975244678_6951287137130227356_n.png10488198_781331975244678_6951287137130227356_n.png

#227 9 years ago

The truss lighting looks neat.

#232 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Longer it takes less money left to make the game!
Just saying

This is what worries me the most about the project. I just went back and reread the release month prediction thread, kind of depressing. Most people were predicting mid 2013.

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Ah. I get it, by why on earth would anyone assume they could change the KISS logo? We aren't pwning teh n00bz here, we are talking about a trademarked license.

When he said it will have an S and not a Z on the cab, he was implying the game (when released) will say Stern and not Zidware.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisVW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-hear-anything-on-ben-hecks-zombie-adventureland?tu=ChrisVW and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.