(Topic ID: 133374)

Anyone heading north to CAX from socal that can haul?

By MGMPIN

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RobT
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MGMPIN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Looking at picking up a pin located in Riverside and was hoping someone heading north to CAX might be able to pickup and haul for me. I'm located in San Luis Obispo - right off the 101 freeway (if you're taking the 101 you have to drive through San Luis to get to Santa Clara).

I can compensate with some cash and beer from the brewery I work at. Please PM if you're available and we can talk. Thanks.

#2 8 years ago

Bump. I realize this is short notice but there must be someone who wants to pay for their gas $ + have some beer for their CAX weekend!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MGMPIN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-heading-north-to-cax-from-socal-that-can-haul?tu=MGMPIN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.