5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Tugboat1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Just wanted to reach out and possibly help anyone having problems installing the Munsters Powerblades by pingraffix Stern has stapled a black block in the way of the power blades if you have tryed installation you’ll already know here’s the good news it’s really easy to get around that block careful pull your playfeild back and rest on the rails carefully grab a hammer and knock the block off I knocked mine off in 5 seconds if your scared of not hitting it dead on grab a screw driver or a mini prybar its not rocket science its easy it pops right off then you can install the Powerblades their badass and one of my favorite mods i will post some pictures later tonight when im at my freinds house his blocks are still on because ive already taken mine off if you need any help don’t hesitate to ask ill help guide you and joe at pingraffix if you read this make some blades for Alice Cooper please

#2 5 years ago

Thanks for posting. If I recall, and it's been awhile, tspp had block that hindered install of side mirrors. I believe I just pried them off as they were held in with long staples.

We are going to be a reseller of these blades for Pingraffix! Should have some in a few days.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Thanks for posting. If I recall, and it's been awhile, tspp had block that hindered install of side mirrors. I believe I just pried them off as they were held in with long staples.
    We are going to be a reseller of these blades for Pingraffix! Should have some in a few days.

Yes lermods staples were holding them on wonder why stern put them back on

1 week later
    #4 4 years ago

Hey everyone, I just made a detailed video on the installation of Pingraffix Power Bladez on my Premium!
    Check it out!

3 weeks later
    #5 4 years ago

Thanks for that video. Got mine in last night and would have really had an issue without this thread. Yes the blocks have to be removed, and I would say there will be confusion about where to plug in, as the video on pingraffix site shows an older control unit and a connection in the front for the Metallica one in the video. I plugged in the electrical box in the backbox per the video here and it was essentially a breeze.

#6 4 years ago

For those interested, we are running a promotion on these. Free shipping and free spot flasher.

https://lermods.com/products/the-munsters-pro-le-powerbladez-by-pingraffix

1 year later
    #7 3 years ago

I just recd mine today. Does anyone’s power supply make a high Pitch ringing sound every time the poweblades change the light pattern? I think I might have a bad power supply.

1 week later
    #8 3 years ago

buddy installed his say he lost the zap button. Also say it changed the scoring of Dracula . I see it tomorrow. Thought they were unrelated things. Then again his houdini is just breaking things just sitting there broken. machine is 4 months old been broken for 2.

People rip stern but munster has 6200 games on in 11 months. Nothing major and went a part broke it was replaced by stern within the week.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-having-problems-with-munsters-powerblades-i-have-the-answer- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.