(Topic ID: 113925)

Anyone have pictures of Sterns TWD Inside Art Panels installed.

By pinballlooking

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by hollybolly
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TWDsideart.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollybolly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago

Purchase from stern website, the inside art panels for twd and I was very disappointed in their packaging as well. As I was expecting them to ship them flat for the price they charged for shipping (35us to ontario, canada). I received the art panels extremely tightly rolled to the point where the sticker was shifted half an inch off the backing also there was creases right threw the sticker for whatever reason that came slightly threw the stick image its self I have written to stern 3X about it and have not gotten a reply. So I decided to lay the stickers out on the floor with books on it to try to straighten them for the last 4 days. which help some but still curls. I said screw it I wanted to stick it on to see what it looked like cause like everyone your excited, lol. the stickers was shipped with no instructions and couldn't find and info on how to stick them on. nor did I get a reply from stern on how to do it when I wrote them, very disappointing customer service. Although I could have called but had been pretty busy working to call during service hours.
Putting the sticker on- I would suggest you get someone to help you for this. I saw a you tube video by stern of how they pulled the gaming board up and out of the box and got my dad to help eye up the hole in the sticker with the bolt holes and the ledge of the game there might be an easier way to do it but that's how I did it. although the one corner wouldn't stick very good due to the ruff packaging.
They do look pretty cool. just disappointment on product shipping and lack of instructions for the price of these $79 us for the sticker should have more pride in shipping and customer care by providing instructions.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollybolly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside