New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 113925)

Anyone have pictures of Sterns TWD Inside Art Panels installed.

By pinballlooking

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by hollybolly
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TWDsideart.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dzoomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Inside art? Outside art?

I've seen some inside art install threads here. Seems pretty straight forward. Search for that info.

The Stern's TWD version of inside art is hot off the press and I haven't seen any threads so far. I look forward to feedback as well. I ordered it and am expecting it soon myself. Maybe tomorrow. I doubt it will be installed quickly but I'll give feedback on the artwork.

#5 5 years ago

I did get them in with the topper. It is a heavy grade decal which is nice. Each side panel contains the same image twice, but mirrored. This is the same as the outside art option and imo is not so nice. They were shipped from Stern folded as well so the wax paper backing was separated along the fold spots. Poor packing.

Instead, I'd consider this.
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Zombie-Pinblade-Side-Artwork-Panels-Walking-Dead-LE-Pro/p/43575151/category=10465426

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

Thanks for the info! I would have thought the would sent them rolled in a tube. Do you think the fold will come out maybe sit them in the sun laid out.
I am not a fan of Pinball Refinery's version but it is a personal preference thing.

The decal isn't overly creased. I'm more worried about the resultant air gap between the wax film and the decal in that spot. It may not stick as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8.95
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dzoomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside