(Topic ID: 8333)

Anyone have, or know anyone who has a 1978 Playmatic Chance for sale?

By pinballslave

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoshODBrown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

So a couple weeks ago I am browsing the classifieds for pinball and arcade games and i come across a pinball machine called "Chance" by Playmatic. Well it just so happens I have a buddy who is into arcade and pinball, and his name is "Chance". So i forward the ad to him and joke that he should buy it. I figured we'd all get a chuckle out of it and that would be the end of it, but he actually went on a road trip and bought the thing! He did a video of the pickup, and I think he may film some more of the restoration and repairs (if people are interested in that sort of thing)

I guess we'd also be interested in where we might be able to source Playmatic parts from, and would be interested if anybody happens to have any Playmatic Chance or compatible parts they might be willing to part with.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoshODBrown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-or-know-anyone-who-has-a-1978-playmatic-chance-for-sale?tu=JoshODBrown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.